13 Iconic Rachel Green Outfits You Can Get For Under $50

These Iconic Rachel Green Outfits Still SLAY Today, And You Can Get Them All For Under $50

Could she BE any more stylish?

57402

This is probably an unpopular opinion, but as much as I always loved "Friends" and would watch it every time it happened to be on TV, I never rewatched seasons obsessively the same way my friends, sister, and cousins used to.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of the comedy and relatable bonding moments. But what stood out to me more than anything — as usually does with most shows as the true fashion editor I am — was the clothes. Rachel's always stood out to me. She had a way of taking classic silhouettes and adding a chic, elegant twist to them. She would take trend pieces like a crop top or mesh fabric and make them easy to replicate.

Now, yes, the '90s are making a serious comeback on runways. We're wearing leggings as pants again, tying our shirts, and pairing floral maxi skirts with turtlenecks. Rachel Green's iconic outfits will likely always be trendy, but they're more relevant now more than ever.

All images courtesy of NBC.

Odyssey may earn a portion of purchases made via links on this page.