Rachel Berry Is Literally The Worst Character On 'Glee'

Rachel Berry Is Literally The Worst Character On "Glee" And You're Crazy If You Think Otherwise

You can fight me all you want, but Rachel seriously sucks and I wouldn't want her in my life.

22750
Instagram

It's been a few years since Fox's well-known controversial show, 'Glee' has been off-air, but after hearing people rave about it still to this day with some heavy, heavy convincing, I gave the show a chance being that it is on Netflix.

OK— The show wasn't as awful as anticipated and shockingly became quite easy to binge-watch. As a binge-watcher, you can't help but feel as if you know these characters in real life for the good, bad, ugly, and in between. The show is as corny as imagined but the musical talent and song covers never failed to impress for all six seasons.

Despite popular opinion of all the "gleeks" out there, there's something that needs to be addressed, something very controversial. Rachel Berry is without a doubt, the most awful character on this show and can probably make it on the top five list of worst characters television has ever come across.

She's overwhelmingly two-faced, self-absorbed, vindictive, obnoxious, and too selfish beyond her years. It's a shame, though, because Lea Michele is likely the complete opposite. Here's 13 reasons why Rachel Berry is literally the worst character on 'Glee:'

She's freakily way too obsessed with Finn.

Lea and Cory were amazing, but Rachel and Finn? Not so much. She's a freak.

If you look up the word, "selfish" in the dictionary, you would see her face.

Even after landing Finn after so many pathetic attempts, she completely disregards his future but still expects them to live happily ever after while solely chasing her dream.

She would make it the end of the world if she didn't have each and every solo in Glee Club.

She legitimately thought it was her world and everyone was living in it. Yes, you have a spectacular voice, but your voice is not as powerful and soulful as Mercedes.

Her comments throughout the entire series are beyond cringe-worthy.

Santana said it best, "You are short, you are awful, and that is never gonna change!"

She gets so intimidated by other talented singers she doesn't care to get them deported for her own vindictive victories.

When exchange student, Sunshine Corazon, was going to audition, Rachel legitimately tricked her into going to a crack house, instead. The New Directioners needed an addition like Sunshine and she didn't even care.

Don't even get me started on the time she got laryngitis...

Finn had to take her to visit somebody that was paralyzed from the neck down to get her to shut up about losing her voice for a week and to appreciate the fact she's actually in good health.

She claims to be a raw, creative artist but...

Her version of a Lady Gaga inspired outfit was sticking stuffed animals to herself and had the audacity to ask her biological mother (who she'd found out about five minutes, yes, five minutes, prior) to make her a proper costume because it needs a mother's touch. Sorry, what?

She has no shame in being a *virgin* home-wrecker.

Before the Rachel and Finn fiasco, Finn was completely happy dating Quinn and Rachel did literally anything and everything to sabotage it, for real.

She lied about a teacher inappropriately touching a student for her own personal win.

In order to help herself rise to the top, per usual, she was willing to do something so morally wrong. She isn't even THAT amazing, mind you.

She is an awful BFF.

She is seriously such a bad best friend to Kurt. She literally went on a date with a Blaine, guy Kurt was so evidently in love with, who also happened to be very gay because she had a crush on him.

Two-faced, two-faced, two-faced. Holy freaking two-faced!

After going on and on about how much she loved Santana, their friendship, and how she wants her to shine in New York like her... She goes psycho on her the second Santana lands being Rachel's 'Funny Girl' understudy. The keyword here is U-N-D-E-R-S-T-U-D-Y.

She is incapable of taking in harsh criticism when finally in the Big Apple.

She deserved all those tears and fear courtesy of Cassandra July. She finally realized there are people out there equal to or better than her.

Her annoyingness legitamately won her prom queen...

​For some not-so-suprising reason, prom queen was a big deal in exaggerated measures throughout all of 'Glee.' Rachel, of course, was the absolute worst so she literally won by a rigged, pity vote by her "archenemies," Quinn and Santana. Who's really the mean girl?