Quotes To Get You Through The Week

Quotes To Get You Through The Week

"Do. Or do not. There is no try." -Yoda

27
Quotes To Get You Through The Week
Google

Personally, I’ve had a pretty hard week. In the midst of all of the midterms, essays, and articles due this week, I haven’t really had much time for anything else. On top of that, the week we get back from spring break, I have two papers due and a midterm to take. This is a list of quotes I wish I had during all of this.

1) “What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside you.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

2) “And I will say that we should take a day to break away from all the pain our brain has made, the game is not played alone.” -Twenty One Pilots |-/

3) “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” -Theodore Roosevelt

4) “There is nothing impossible to him who will try.” -Alexander the Great

5) “All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on your destination.” -Earl Nightingale

6) “The only way to discover the limits of the possible, is to go beyond them into the impossible.” -Arthur C. Clarke

7) “What we achieve inwardly will change outer reality.” -Plutarch

8) “For a gallant spirit there can never be defeat.” -Wallis Simpson

9) “Do. Or do not. There is no try.” -Yoda

10) “Only thing we have to fear is fear itself.” Franklin D. Roosevelt

11) “Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.” -Henry David Thoreau

12) “Your Personal life, your professional life, and your creative life are all intertwined. I went through a few very difficult years where I felt like a failure. But it was actually really important for me to go through that. Struggle, for me, is the most inspirational thing in the world at the end of the day – As long as you treat it that way.” -Skylar Grey

13) “Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong.” -Ella Fitzgerald

14) “The most authentic thing about us is our capacity to create, to overcome, to endure, to transform, to love and to be greater than our suffering.” -Ben Okri

15) “Just keep swimming.” -Dory

I wish I had these to keep in mind while going through a lot of things at once. I hope these words can help you get through the week. Keep these in mind to keep yourself motivated.