Preparing for Graduation, As Told by 'Shameless'

Which character will you be in May?

64

For all of my fellow soon-to-be graduates, you know the struggle of having to consider what comes next in your life. Here are the stages leading up to that dreaded yet exciting day.

1. "Is it March already?"

Time flies when you're having fun...and by fun I mean stressing over thesis and midterms.

2. "Should I start looking for a job?"

The choice is yours, but at least this way you can have more time to get used to rejection emails.

3. "What if I don't actually graduate?"

Where there's a will there is a way...although that will is hard to find.

4. "How am I going to keep in touch with all my friends?"

Frank may not have friends, but you do and all you have to do is set aside time to make visits and keep in touch.

5. "I JUST WANT TO SLEEP."

Living your best life sure is tiring.

6. "I JUST WANT TO PARTY."

Sometimes you just need a night out with your friends to remember how amazing college really is.

7. "I better make the most of these next two months."

Now is the time to make as many memories as possible and take advantage of every opportunity.

8. "Where the hell am I going to live?"

These are the types of questions that will keep you up at night.

9. "How do I do adult things?"

I don't know how to do taxes or apply for an apartment, but I do have an overpriced textbook on philosophy that I looked at once.

10. "I'm not ready for this at all."

If Sheila can leave the house, you will find a way to make it through.

11. "Alright, I can do this."

You've had four years to prepare for this, you're ready!

12. "I'm out."

Graduation is coming, whether you want it to or not.