13 Ways To Prepare For Season 6 Of "Game Of Thrones"

How to contain your excitement.

33
christiantoday

"Game Of Thrones" returns for its sixth season on HBO Sunday, April 24th, and all GOT fans around the world are collectively losing their sh*t as they release more and more teaser trailers. The sixth season is promising more gore, more sex and for Jon Snow fans, hopefully answers. To prepare for this new insane season, here are ways to help you contain your excitement.

1. Analyze all the trailers

What is happening at 1:56?

2. Re-watch the seasons

You have until Sunday. I believe in you. Just skip over season three episode nine –– unless you like torturing yourself.

3. Dress like the characters

4. Cook like the characters do

I feel like they eat a lot of porridge.

5. Have a sword fight

Go easy on your one-handed friend though.

6. Talk in an English accent

Call everyone "M'lord" and "M'lady." WE NEED TO BRING THESE COURTESIES BACK!

7. Drink copious amounts of wine

11. Write "Game Of Thrones" fan fiction.

Because I need some Daenerys/Jorah romance in my life, and it doesn't seem the show is going to give us any of that any time soon.

9. Walk around constantly saying "Winter is coming."

Just tack it onto any sentence. Annoy everyone. Keep Ned's legacy alive.

10. Be naked

Everyone in the show is naked all of the time. Embrace the buff.

11. Bake GOT-themed desserts for your premiere party

These Ned Stark cake pops are so wrong. So so wrong (but probably delicious).

12. Place bets with your friends on who is going to win the game

Pledge your allegiance to a single house now and see if you were right later.

13. Read the books

Because the books are the best way to immerse yourself in this wonderfully terrifying world.