A Prayer For My Future Husband

A Prayer For My Future Husband

"I pray that you become not only a loving father for your children but also a faithful husband to me."

2595
A Prayer For My Future Husband

Even though I do not know who you are at this moment, I always make it a priority to mention you in my prayers.

I pray that you have a good mentor in your life to help you on your path to Christ. I pray that your mentor teaches you wonderful things so that later on down the road you will be able to mentor other people. I pray that you are a good friend to others. I pray that you will be the friend that they need in times of trials and tribulations. I pray that you will bring not only me closer to Christ, but that you will evangelize and bring souls to Christ. I pray that you are able to be in the right group of friends who lead you to Christ instead of away from Him.

I pray that you will be a hard worker. I pray that with every decision you make you ask yourself if it will please God. I pray that you work hard to bring glory to God and to help make him known. I pray that you are able to avoid temptations that come your way and are able to turn to God when you do not know what to do. I pray that you are able to make the choice to stand up for what is right in this world and help make a difference.

I pray that in hard times you know that you are never alone in this world. I pray that you know God is with you and will always be. I pray that whenever you are feeling down you seek out to Him for comfort. I pray that you also know you have family and friends who support you no matter what. I pray that you know you can always talk to me about anything. I pray that we will never keep things from each other and are always honest with one another.

I pray you never lose sight of who you truly are. I pray that you never lose sight of God. I pray that you always keep praying even when times get tough. I pray that you are able to give all of your worries to God and let Him take care of the situation. I pray you never forget that God is always with you through all the good times and bad. I pray when something goes wrong that you do not blame God, but know that His plan is far greater than yours.

I pray that you have a caring heart. I pray that your heart is filled with love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. I pray that you show good leadership to our family. I pray that your heart is able to teach our children about Christ as well as help me grow closer to Him. I pray that you always put Christ first before me. I pray that you love Him more than me. I pray that our children will be able to look up to you and your love for Christ. I pray that you become not only a loving father for your children, but also a faithful husband to me.