Pray For Passion 2017

Pray For Passion 2017

"The Prayer Of A Righteous Man Has Power To Prevail"

3
Pray For Passion 2017
Passion

On New Year's day me and a few of my friends are making the long drive, as college students from all across the country will be, for the Passion worship conference in Atlanta. The last Passion event at the Georgia-Dome attracted over 60,000 students, and this year they are expecting even more than that. With this event being one of the last events to be held in the Georgia-Dome before it is torn down, this year is sure to be one for the ages.

At Passion conferences the best worship bands in the industry come together to put the three-day event on. Speakers such as Louie Giglio, Beth Moore, Francis Chan and others come to speak. The worship albums created after the event are always one of the most popular worship albums every year. But the speakers and the good music aren't the reason so many people flock to this event.

At Passion lives are changed. God moves in absolutely incredible ways. I've gone twice and I have seen people do complete 180s and sell-out for the Lord and His mission. I know God has done some big times things at Passion in the past, and this year there is potential for Him to do more of the same.

I just want to ask anyone who reads this to pray for the event and for the students going. All of us are struggling with something. Many of the students in attendance won't be Christians, but will be 20-something year olds looking for something, whether that be love, direction or a sense of belonging. Pray for us, for all of us, that God shows up. That He moves the Christians to not be lukewarm, but to live with the urgency the Apostles did. Pray for those of us who won't be Christians, that God can reach them and pull them into eternity in heaven. "The prayer of a righteous man has great power to prevail."

Thank you for reading this and for praying for us. Can't wait to see what God does!