Christian Cowan Collaborated With 'The Powerpuff Girls' For His New Collection

This Designer Took 'The Powerpuff Girls' To The Fashion Runway, And You Have To See It

A runway show full of sugar, spice, and everything nice with an extra ingredient called Chemical X.

374

Paris Hilton and Lady Gaga are just two of his patrons. Christian Cowan has made his mark among celebrities — even Beyoncé and Rihanna have worn his creations. To add to his impressive resumé, the young designer is the creative genius behind the ensemble Cardi B wore on the cover of "Invasion of Privacy." Remember the iconic lavender suit with eye-catching feather details that she wore at Paris Fashion Week? Yes, that's all Cowan too!

In honor of International Women's Day, he held a fashion show in Los Angeles to benefit She's The First, which is a non-profit organization that supports girls' education. Cowan unveiled his latest collection inspired by our favorite supergirl trio, "The Powerpuff Girls." Like, can you imagine how much your preschool self would fangirl over this?

The show was kicked off by three models walking side by side in shimmery pantsuits.

Grown-up Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup in their work attire, am I right?

From ombré pleats to embellished fringes, each look had its own uniqueness. After all, Cowan is drawn to incorporating vibrant details in his designs. He loves experimenting with different patterns and textures to revamp classic looks that make women stand out.

I mean, can we just have a moment for this vibrant red dress with statement sleeves?

For the finale, Paris Hilton strutted on the runway in a black and pink tule dress with her cute pup. The final look was inspired by Him, a villain on the cartoon show.

As the original it-girl would say, "That's hot!"

Cowan is all about women empowerment. According to L'Officiel, he teamed up with the PPG because of that mutual advocacy. He has been so giddy about the partnership, and it's melting our hearts!

The collaboration radiates the ultimate girl power. "The Powerpuff Girls" were a huge part of many, many girls' childhood. These superheroes taught us how to be strong and independent at such an early age. The cartoon show empowered young girls everywhere. As a lot of us are now entering adulthood, Christian Cowan made us feel nostalgic but also reminded us of the impact the PPG had on us as little girls.