The Postgrad Life, As Told By ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’
Graduate

11 Thoughts Grads Experience After College, As Told By The One And Only ‘Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’

It's not unusual to hate adulting sometimes.

71
Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

It's definitely not unusual to be pumped about entering the adult world after college. Who isn't hyped on the fact that you're done with school, tests and homework? It's an amazing feeling, but what they don't tell you is that postgrad life isn't always fun.

If you thought the struggle was real in college, just wait, my friends. The struggle reaches a new level after graduation. The best way to truly explain all of the thoughts and emotions you have as a postgrad is with the help of The Fresh Prince himself, Will Smith. We all know Will Smith always had something to say.

If you're a postgrad and a fan of "The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air," keep reading because you'll totally relate.

1. This adult life will be a piece of cake. 

I can be an adult. How hard could this possible be?

2. Is it unusual to not like adulting?

I take that back. I would like to give my adult card back.

3. Everyone wants to know my plans. What are my plans? 

I have to have more than one plan?

4. I can have nap time anytime now. 

I just want the freedom to nap anytime I want to.

5. Wait, I have responsibilities. I have to be responsible. 

I can't nap today. I have commitments and adult things to do.

6. Oh, look at those nasty loans. 

That number is awfully big. I might pass out.

7. Are you sure I don't have any money?

Where did my money go? Oh yea, those loans took my money.

8. Employers want skill? I'll show them some skills. 

I have plenty of skills to show them. They should hire me based off my super skills for sure.

9. Can I just talk about my favorite color in an interview?

I can talk about colors all day. Everyone likes colors.

10. Man, rejection hurts. Those employers rejected me. 

That really hurt. It hurt me to the core.

11. At least I have my degree. You know what I'm saying?

I have one thing going for me. My D-E-G-R-E-E.