The Rollercoaster of Emotions being a Friend Planner

7 Annoying Things Every Friend Planner Deals With As Told By Michael Scott

"I don't hate it, I just don't like it all and it's terrible" ~ Michael Scott

224

Whether you want to admit it or not, every friend group exists because of one person - and that person is called a friend planner.

You know...the person who organizes when and where everyone will be getting together...the person always texting in the group chat about getting together. Without this angel sent from above, you would probably only hang out with the one other person you text on a regular basis.

And...

You probably would lose touch with literally everyone else in your contacts.

If you are the friend planner reading this...bravo! And if you are not, keep reading anyway. A friend planner is essential to your social life so, remember these seven things your friend planner may internally struggle with!

1. Deciding whether or not to send a mass group text.

media0.giphy.com

This could could go one or two ways….

2. That sad feeling of rejection when no one responds to your text

media1.tenor.com

It's fine, I didn't want to hang out with you anyway

3. When people won’t reply back yet whether they are joining or not (because they are waiting to hear who else is coming)

i2.wp.com

Seriously?? Aren't friends supposed to enjoy each other's company?

4. Complaining to the other (if there are any) planners in the group about everyone else complaining

a.fod4.com

Okay, I need somewhere to rant too okay? This is exhausting.

5. When you manage to successfully organize a get-together and everyone bails at the last minute

i0.wp.com

I am not crying. I got raindrops in my eyes.

6. Not having anything to do unless YOU initiate the planning

i.giphy.com

I didn't want to do anything anyway!

7. Making the brash decision to never plan anything again...but in the next week you are back at it because you feel like you have no friends.

a.fod4.com

Welp, looks like it's the circle of life.