Piercings Are BadA$$

Piercings Are BadA$$

Listen if you have a piercing you are automatically a badass!

157
Piercings Are BadA$$
Olivia Schultz

I was inspired to talk about my favorite piercings and different piercings you can get because I just got my nostril re-pierced for the third time! As of now I have had my first and second holes on my ears, my septum pierced and my nose pierced. There are multiple types of piercings and they are all beautiful don't ever let anyone tell you other wise. Trust me you will be a badass for getting the piercing!

Let's start out with the basics that mainly everyone gets! The different types of ear piercings!

Helix Piercing (Cartilage)

This piercing is a very popular one that we saw almost everyone wearing a few years ago. The big craze with this piercing was the heart shaped jewelry that everyone would wear! 10/10 would recommend! But be careful while its healing that your hair doesn't get caught on it.

Conch Piercing

I love this piercing! It is a subtle and cute piercing that says hey I am adventurous! The conch piercing became popular when it was rumored that it could help with migraines. Though no one knows if this is true or not many people still get them to help with their headaches! 10/10

Industrial Piercing

I love the adventurous jewelry you can wear with the industrial piercing but its a lot. Like the picture above the jewelry takes 4 places to go through! So unless you are willing to be ready for this pain this piercing may not be for you. 5/10

Eyebrow Piercing

Okay lets be honest we have all wanted an eyebrow piercing at some point and time in our lives. The thing with eyebrow piercings is that you have to have the eyebrow for it. But if you can pull it off the way it looks is amazing! 8/10

Nose Ring/ Septum

Above is my two lovely facial piercings I have, my septum and my nose. I think a nose piercing can suit anyone. Unfortunately for a septum to look right your nose has to be a bit symmetrical. But if you can get both of them they look amazing together! Also be prepared for your eyes to water while getting these piercings. When you leave the shop you look like you were crying, I know this from experience. 10/10

Lip Piercings

Snake bites were huge a few years ago but you don't see them as often. I say that if you are brave enough to get your lip pierced well damn do it! 7/10

Tongue Piercing

These are a hit or miss with a lot of people. I like them because it is kind of like a secret piercing but you can still show it off! 6/10

Belly Button

Uh the piercing that everyone famous seems to have. If you want it go get it but be careful that you don't get caught on things! 4/10

There are some other types of piercings in this world like dermal, nipple and genital ones. But those ones are some that people aren't comfortable talking about so I am going to let you form your own opinions on them.

But hey in the mean time go get a needle shoved through you face and get a new piece of jewelry. Or don't. Its up to you!