How To Piece Together Cosplays using Amazon Prime

I pieced together a Suicide Squad Harley Quinn and DC Comics Lobo using Amazon Prime for under $75.

30
DC Entertainment

So, you're not great at sewing. You're also not very good at making crafts. And, you're not at a point where you can afford to pay a professional to customize your cosplay. Oh, and you're on a tight deadline because that convention is a week from now? What can you do? Well, you can use Amazon Prime to your advantage! I pieced together 2 cosplays using only Amazon Prime. Both are under $75!

1) The ever popular Suicide Squad Harley Quinn. Total = $48.95

Assuming that you already have fishnet tights, all you really need for a recognizable Harley is the shirt, shorts, and jewelry accessories. You can get the shirt here for only $18.00. The shorts can be found here for $12.99. And, last but not least, her choker and bracelets can be found here for $17.96. You can always add more accessories but this combo will work in a pinch.

2) Lobo DC Comics. Total = $65.01

He has quite a bit of accessories and over the years his look has evolved a lot. So, assuming you own blue jeans and boots (what human doesn't own these 2 fashion staples?) let's get started. First off you'll need a biker vest. Snag this one for only $19.60. Next you'll need some tactical style knee pads (only $20.07). I doubt that your skin is grey...I hope that your skin isn't grey at least. But, here's some body paint as an add-on item for only $5.98. Of course you'll need chains ($9.45) and a skull belt buckle ($9.99) to finish this look. Of course you can always add more accessories depending on which version of Lobo you're aiming for.

I hope you guys got some inspiration from my 2 looks. Hopefully you thought of a character that you can piece together using Amazon Prime as well. Remember, most cosplays are recognizable thanks to accessories. Find those accessories and you're golden. Stay tuned for more Amazon Prime cosplays.