To The Person Who Is Ready To Give Up

To The Person Who Is Ready To Give Up

Whether you are struggling in college or in a job...don't give up yet.

540
strong women

When in high school you have so much going on and basically your whole life revolves around work and school. Most of us have our parents to guide us and support us through it all. But when you get to college or work life afterward, your parents kind of take a step back or completely take a step back from being that backbone.

To the person who is struggling, don't give up. We all are going through different things that challenge us and make us want to give up. Life gets hard when you're on your own but just know better times are ahead. Your 20s are meant to find out who you are and what you want to do with your life. But also, they are meant to have fun because once you hit your 30s most of the time, your life slows down and there are more important things than going out all the time and not worrying about things.

Currently, my anxiety is at the top of its game again. The stress that I have from school doesn't help it either, frankly, it just makes it way worse. Many times this semester I have wanted to give up and say I'm going home. But I didn't because I know that this is important for my future and for me. But I have to remind my self to have some time for myself and to do things that I enjoy which helps tremendously. I have decided to get back into things that I hadn't done in a while but also try to explore new opportunities.

Just think, if you give up right now what are you going to do? Will you be ahead of where you are right now? Will you be happier in the long run than at the end of this long run opportunity that you're in right now? Will it really be worth it?

So if you're that person who is ready to give up, just think of the outcome. Think about how you are learning either through classes about your future or through work about your future it's all worth it. Your outcome will be greater than what you give up! Find hobbies that interest you and make sure you have fun! Its easier said than done, but its a learning game. And that is life, a learning game of yourself and the outside world.