An Open Letter To My Big Brother

An Open Letter To My Big Brother

After all of the laughter, tears, wrestling matches and setting the house on fire twice (sorry Mom and Dad), it's nice to have those memories with you.

498
An Open Letter To My Big Brother
Nyah Jordan

Dear Bro,

Even though you get on my last nerve, I wouldn't trade you for a million dollars... I think. With all jokes aside, I wouldn't trade our movie nights and late night Sonic runs for anything. Though we may not talk all the time because you work a lot and you're in college, I still consider you to be one of my best friends. I appreciate everything you have done for me, like sending me hilarious Vines and buying me food when I tell you I don't have any money, but we both know I do.

Thank you for being one of the few people willing to watch a scary movie with me and letting me turn down the volume at the really scary parts. Thank you for introducing me and teaching me how to be a boss in speech and debate. Thank you for always being there for me when I need you. Knowing that you'll always be there, whether it's to talk about some dumb boy or why AP sucks, makes life a little easier.

Sure we have our differences, and we don't have our deep conversations as often as we used to, but we never really grow apart. We'll always have that special connection.

The reason I wrote this was to tell you that I love you. Though you may not hear it that often, I do. After all of the laughter, tears, wrestling matches and setting the house on fire twice (sorry Mom and Dad), it's nice to have those memories and to know that I can look forward to having even more fun with you. You're the best brother any sister could ask for.

Make good choices,

Your Favorite Kid, Loving Sister and Best Friend