14 'One Tree Hill' Quotes You Need to Hear Right Now
Lifestyles

14 One Tree Hill Quotes You Need To Read Right Now

I don't wanna be anything other than me.

227

1. "At the end of the day, it's the choices you make that count." ~ Lucas Scott

2. "Because sometimes you have to step outside the person you've been, and remember the person you were meant to be, the person you wanted to be, the person you are." ~ B. Davis

3. "But I think we have to go through all this stuff, you know, to get to the places we wanna be." ~ Lucas Scott

4. "Do you ever wonder if we make the moments in our lives or if the moments in our lives make us?" ~ Lucas Scott

5. "It's a special thing, saying 'I love you' to people you love, because you never know when you'll lose them or when they'll lose you." ~ Keith Scott

6. "It's not about what you say, it's about what you do. You don't like the person you've become then do something about it, because no one's gonna do it for you." ~ P. Sawyer

7. "Love is a wonderful thing. And it doesn't knock much, so when it does, make sure to open the door." ~ B. Davis

8. "Most people are stronger than they know. They just forget to believe in it sometimes." ~ Keith Scott

9. "Sometimes people have to cry out all their tears to make room for a heart full of smiles." ~ Haley James Scott

10. "There comes a time when every life goes off course. In this desperate moment you must choose your direction. Will you fight to stay on the path? Will others tell you who you are or will you label yourself? Will you be haunted by your choice or will you embrace your new path? Each morning you choose to move forward or to simply give up." ~ Lucas Scott

11. "What's more important? What we become or how we become it?" ~ Lucas Scott

12. "Who knows where life will take you? The road is long and in the end, the journey is the destination." ~ Lucas Scott

13. "You know, it's been said that we just don't recognize moments in our lives while they're happening, that we grow complacent with ideas or things or people, and we take them for granted, and it's usually not until that thing is about to be taken away from you that you realize how wrong you've been, that you realize how much you really need it, how much you love it." ~ Lucas Scott

14. "You might wanna take a long, hard look in the mirror and see if the person looking back at you is the kind of person you want to be." ~ Keith Scott