One Of The Greatest Speeches Of 2016
Politics

One Of The Greatest Speeches Of 2016

Our First Lady speaking the truth!

55
One Of The Greatest Speeches Of 2016
HillaryClinton.com

I honestly can not think of a woman that can effectively put down another presidential candidate with as much class and elegance as our wonderful first lady. She is known be to such a great role model for young girls all over the world and she has been one of the best first ladies that we have ever had. Her speech slamming Trump is just one of the many examples showing how she can effectively get her point across.

Ironically, a woman of color has the dignity and courage to put Trump in his place. One of the many types of people Trump puts down ends up dragging him down even lower. As Michelle Obama has once said, "When they go low, we go high." Michelle Obama's speech was just pure icing on the cake with the already crumbling Trump party. With more and more allegations building against Trump everyday, the more the world gets to see who he really is, if it weren't already obvious.

Many women have come forward with claims of sexual assault, but of course these claims are only seen as false by some. I believe that we should all sit down and look at the facts and face reality. We can not have a President with the characteristics and values that Trump possesses. Michelle Obama made it very clear in her speech about how much Trump's remarks affected her and how they are affecting what the children of America think.

Trump is a public figure showing children that it is okay to act the way that he does and still be able to get away with it. One of my favorite quotes that Obama said was, "Strong men don't need to put down women to make themselves feel powerful." That quote alone is saying a lot! Michelle Obama has once again shut the house down with her amazing speech. Some people even consider her speech to be one of the top speeches of the year. Without a doubt, I can definitely agree with that statement.

Michelle Obama was able to express her emotions and the emotions of many woman around the world in her speech. She had done it in a way that no other politician has been able to do so honestly and successfully. Michelle Obama is truly an amazing woman at heart and will be greatly missed as the Obama administration leaves office.