One Direction Lyrics That Accurately Represent My Feelings Throughout This Semester

Thank God for Wellness Days, am I right?

3
One Direction via Instagram

Well, it's midterms, meaning that we are halfway through the semester. Over the course of the last 8 weeks, I've been overwhelmed with schoolwork. As a coping mechanism, I've delved back into my One Direction phase. So, here are some One Direction lyrics that resonated with me this semester.

"It feels like we've been livin' in fast forward, another moment passing by." 

(From "Up All Night" from their 2011 album, "Up All Night.")

It really does seem like the universe hit the fast forward button, and sometimes I feel like I can't catch up.

"I don't know what I did, need to take break and figure it out, yeah." 

(Taken from "Heart Attack" from their 2012 "Take Me Home" album).

Sometimes I'll blindly go into completing an assignment and then get overwhelmed, resulting in a brief break where I question my life decisions.

"Can we stop this for a minute?" 

(From "Over Again" from their "Take Me Home" album).

No, seriously. I just want a break, please.

"My mother told me I should go and get some therapy." 

(From "Alive" from their 2013 album, "Midnight Memories").

I mean, is she wrong though?

"Then there's me inside a sinking boat running out of time." 

(From "Ready To Run" off of their "Four" album).

Like I mentioned early, it's hard to keep up with how fast everything is moving.

"Having no regrets is all that she really wants." 

(From "Night Changes" from their "Four" album).

I keep telling myself it will all be worth it in the end, and I strongly believe that it will be.