I'm Not Ashamed To Admit It.

I'm Not Ashamed To Admit It.

But Fifth Harmony Is Slaying Their 7/27 Tour

13
I'm Not Ashamed To Admit It.
Facebook

Let the haters hate, but I lowkey love Fifth Harmony. I have been following the group ever since their formation on "X Factor". I remember that like it was yesterday and still watch their performances of “Anything Can Happen” and “Impossible” from that show. I fell in love with them and couldn’t wait for more of their music. The girls have come a long way and I’m not embarrassed to say that I’m proud of them. I got the chance to see them on their last tour, The "Reflection Tour", and of course had to buy tickets to this year’s tour, "The 7/27 Tour". I boarded flight 7/27 and immediately loved the decision. These are the moments where I was screaming “YAS” throughout the night.

Growth of the girls

I saw Fifth Harmony on their last tour, "The Reflection Tour", and seeing them this time made me proud to see how far they have come as performers. I actually got to see them days after they were at the 2016 MTV Video Music Awards where they took home two moon men. I was cheering for them at home and couldn’t wait to see them live. Besides having the moon men under their belt, they have also learned to command the stage like never before. The stage has become bigger, and the whole concert being focused around being on a flight was a nice touch. Lauren, Ally, Dinah, Normani, and Camila all have matured and look flawless. There were also some props that were used, like light up umbrellas and beach balls in the crowd. The little things like this added up to make this tour better than their last.

The dancing, especially “All in my Head (Flex)”

I was looking forward to seeing the girls slay the choreo and they didn’t disappoint. Fifth Harmony’s choreography is something that I love watching and learning because it’s not that hard, but makes jamming out to the song that much better. The girls also add their own personality to the choreography and makes them differ from the other members. Lauren adds a sexy smolder, Dinah adds a fun attitude, Normani literally breaks it down, Camila adds a confident flare, and Ally adds that genuine smile. I also had been looking forward to the “Work From Home” dance break and all of the choreo for “All In My Head (Flex)". Let’s just say that I didn’t have a voice after the show because I was screaming during all of their dances. Watch them kill the choreo below.

The vocals

I love when people hate on Fifth Harmony for not being talented or having good vocals. Those haters have clearly not seen them live. Do they occasionally use back up tracks, yes. In the industry today, who doesn’t? Fifth Harmony doesn’t rely on those back up tracks though, because they can prove that they are in fact vocally gifted. The members of the group each adds a different vocal gift to the group that forms flawless songs. The stamina of the girls is strong and can hold their vocals throughout the show, which is impressive to see. I was highly impressed with the vocals from the night and they have definitely improved from their last tour.

The chemistry

The girls mesh together so well and it honestly melts my heart. The girls each have a different relationship with one another but they are all strong and positive ones. Normani and Dinah have these dance moves for “I Lied” and I couldn’t do anything but smile at that friendship. The girls genuionely care for one another and are passionate about what they do, and that is nothing but obvious on stage.

Thank you for an amazing trip on Flight 7/27.