Why You Should Try New Things

Why You Should Try New Things

So much can come from stepping out of your comfort zone.

835
Why You Should Try New Things

Do you ever find yourself sitting around with your friends and catch yourself getting so wrapped up in the conversations about the “what ifs” in life? Do you ever wish you could actually start try new things today? Well, I’m right there with you. We get so caught up in what we want to do that we never actually do it. We have so many aspirations that accumulate over the years, but when was the last time you actually checked one off your list? Eventually, we are going to run out of time and not achieve any of our “what ifs.” I say the hell with the “what ifs” go out there and do it.

You should try new things as often as you can. It can be as simple as trying a new food, or taking a new way to work. Or it could be bolder such as traveling to a new country to going somewhere alone. The point being, you tried something new, and that’s something to be proud of.

We live in a world that hates change. We run away from change and try to avoid it at all costs. Why? Because it’s nerve racking, we cannot control it, and because it’s not the way we planned it. All of those are just excuses that we should really stop using. In fact, we should start embracing change. Why you ask? Because there are so many positives that come from trying new things. Such as, gaining experience, creating memories, meeting new people, or hell just having a change of pace in life.

I encourage each and every one of you to try something new as often as you can. I’m not asking for this to be an everyday event, but maybe every week, or month. Here are a few reasons why you should turn the “what ifs” into “guess what I dids.”

1. You should try new things, because it will make you have a more positive outlook on life. You will wake up every morning looking forward to what the week may bring, and that is truly amazing.
  2. You should try new things because you want to, not because your friends want to. Do it for you. There is a reason why you're interested in doing it. There will be a time in your life when you are just searching for a change, and this, this is the perfect solution.
  3. You should try new things, because you have absolutely no idea what good could come from it. Who knows? You could potentially meet your future boss, significant other, best friend. So much could happen, but you wouldn’t know if you didn’t try.

No matter where you are in your life, you should really consider taking a step back from your crazy life and try a few new things. Life has so much to offer. It’s time we start living life to the fullest.