10 New Songs For Summer

10 New Releases That You Should Definitely Add To Your Playlists To Complete Your Summer Soundtrack

These summer jams will make you feel like you're in a music video 24/7, whether you're flaunting your summer body at the beach or just on your way to buy more watermelon.

71
https://pixabay.com/photos/headphones-earbuds-audio-technology-924779/

Are you tired of the same handful of songs filling every summer playlist? For your road trips, pool parties, and beach nights to feel like scenes straight from a movie, add these ten recently released songs to your Spotify playlist right now. You'll be dancing energetically around your house in no time (because let's be real, that's where you'll spend most of the summer).

1. "Alligator" - Of Monsters and Men

The driven bass and powerful vocals are great for driving a little too fast and singing a little too loud. Feel free to pretend you're running from bad guys or starring in a music video.

2. "Eat Your Heart Out" - WALK THE MOON

This might just be the most versatile song of the summer. You can dance to the drums on your best day or scream the lyrics on your worst — it's summer, no one's there to judge you!

3. "Quarter Past Midnight" - Bastille

If you close your eyes, you can imagine that you're in another world where everything is more exciting. Now open them and make it happen.

4. "This Life" - Vampire Weekend

If you've been searching for the perfect beach jam, look no further. This light, upbeat, go-with-the-flow song will brighten any day and instantly transport you to the tropical paradise of your dream

5. "Nostalgic" - A R I Z O N A

This song is the perfect marriage of chill vibes and vibrant beats. Think lying peacefully on a brightly colored beach towel as your dream pool party rages around you.

6. "All the Time" - Zara Larsson

Synth-pop perfected, this earworm is sure to energize a girls' night in. I would also highly recommend doing your makeup to this tune in the morning (or afternoon) if you ever need a little help waking up.

7. "I Dare You" - The Regrettes

As you flail around your bedroom and sing into your hairbrush, prepare yourself to have the guitar riffs stuck in your head for the rest of the week.

8. "Expensive" - Rence featuring Noah Cyrus

This song is the complete package: catchy chorus, bouncy guitar, and relatable lyrics (summer means being #broke and #single). And it somehow makes you feel wealthy and carefree at the same time?

9. "Let's Get Lost" - Blanks

This musical newcomer's attention to detail makes for a great summer hit. Forget about all your worries (fall semester who?) and just get lost in the song.

​10. "Orange Trees Reggae Remix" - MARINA featuring Easy Star All-Stars and Michael Goldwasser

All the nature in this song will make you want to plan a picnic in the park. I say go for it! Just don't forget to pack sunscreen (and a Bluetooth speaker, because you're going to want to listen to these 10 songs on repeat as you lounge in the summer glow).

Give some of these new releases a listen, and add some hits to your new summer playlist!