New Competition Show Unveiled: "America Don't Got Talent"

Do you love "America's Got Talent?" You'll love this new reality show that pits an average person against another!

65
upload.wikimedia.org
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9e/Tim_Minchin_singing.jpg&imgrefurl=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Minchin&h=3336&w=2512&tbnid=2qqG1iCBQXQ8iM&tbnh=259&tbnw=195&usg=K__Wa6nO08V4QRBjuBeG3ARg-80XQ=&docid=U6VIMbKlSUDhcM

We live in a civilized society, but once in awhile we get kind of bloodthirsty. Reality competition shows satisfy our bloodlust with an added bonus of killing precious time. Who needs a full of hour of potential productivity when you could just waste away on the couch watching "The Voice" until your neurons start oozing out of your ears?

We recently raided the production room of NBC and stole some of their "up and coming" reality TV ideas. Strangely, the room's only living occupants were five monkeys who did nothing but slam their fists on their typewriters. There was, however, a skeleton in the corner of the room with a sign that said "Creative and Original."

After sifting through the poorer ideas, some of which were complete gibberish, we finally stumbled across the jackpot. NBC is planning to launch a new show in April of 2019 entitled "America Don't Got Talent." The show is fairly self-explanatory, but here's the basic premise: It's the complete opposite of America's Got Talent. That's literally it.

Instead of actually talented singers performers, the contestants will consist entirely of people who cannot sing, dance, act or do anything worth watching. The number of judges is slated to be the same as the original show, but this time instead Howie, Heidi, Mel and Simon, the arbiters of who will be "America's Least Talented Person" are Justin Bieber, Phil Collins, Kylie Jenner and Tommy Wiseau.

Will the audience appreciate and enjoy the newest show network TV dishes up? Who knows! Do network executives care? Meh. We're a bunch of braindead idiots to them anyway.

*Disclaimer: This is a humorous/satirical article meant solely for the funnies and is not meant in any way to harm or ruin anyone. Please don't sue me NBC.*