The New Beginning I Earned, My Summer Internship

I start my new internship in a new state tomorrow and I have tons of mixed feelings about it, here's the truth.

52
Photo by Dane Deaner on Unsplash

I start my new internship in a new state tomorrow and I have tons of mixed feelings about it. I am nervous, scared, excited, and ready for this new experience. It will be nothing that I have gone through such as being in a new place and working in big business. I am excited to see where this will take me in the future. It is exciting because I could potentially have a job similar to what I am doing in the internship and that is crazy. It is all so new and it scares me but I know this will be such a great opportunity for me. It will be a great location because it is Northern California and it is warm every day so that will make the weekends enjoyable.

As this is my last summer before I graduate. I want to learn more about the business world and see what interests me and what doesn't. It is interesting to see what I will like about big business or if I want to be at a smaller business. The number of changes that will occur in my life is going to move rapidly which is kind of nerve-racking. Yet the best feeling is the factor of shock when something great happens that I would have never expected.

It's exciting to see that my future is unfolding in front of me and all of my hard work is paying off and it feels great. It feels surreal that this all happening so fast and soon I will be having my own job after college. This is something that I couldn't have even imagined myself thinking about 3 years ago, and it's actually really exciting. There are so many things I haven't been able to do yet, and now I'm presented with so many opportunities.

I'm so thankful for those who encourage me on a daily basis and all of the support my parents have shown me. I truly couldn't have done it without them. They have been there for me through it all and I couldn't ask for anything more. They have challenged me and I am forever grateful for that. There are many new difficulties that I have yet to overcome, but I know that each of these obstacles will create new knowledge that will put me in a positive direction.

I couldn't imagine getting to where I am today without the people who love me the most. I don't think I would have gotten through it. They pushed me to get to where I am today and have always taught me to never give up. Although it's difficult right now and everything is far from perfect, I have confidence in my future due to what I've been through already. Everything that has happened in my life has led me to this point, and I'm ready for the next adventure. It can be scary but it has taught me that it will all be worth it in the end and I can't wait to look back on it and tell everyone how much of an adventure it has been.