10 Netflix Shows That Need A Season 2 ASAP... Like Yesterday

What to watch while in Quarantine

17

If one thing has saved us while being stuck in quarantine, it's Netflix. Throughout this whole pandemic, Netflix has been releasing so much new content that has left us wanting more. Here are 10 Netflix original tv shows that need a season two as soon as possible! (In no particular order).

1. "Outer Banks"

Isn't it obvious? After that intense cliffhanger at the end of the first season, "Outer Banks" has left us viewers with so many questions. If you're unfamiliar with the hit show that made its way onto Netflix's Top 10 in the US, "Outer Banks" follows a group of teenage best friends who go on a mysterious adventure to find a legendary treasure on the island.

2. "Hollywood"

Also a new hit, the Netflix Original show "Hollywood," created by the masterminds of Ryan Murphy and Ian Brennan, follows a group of aspiring Hollywood actors and filmmakers who will do close to anything to make their dreams come true. With a star studded and diverse cast, "Hollywood" gives you a behind the scenes look at what really goes on behind the rolling cameras. Ryan Murphy seems to never let us down, it's so good!

3. "Sweet Magnolias"

Viewers have adored the fairly new Netflix show "Sweet Magnolias" as it has also been on Netflix's Top 10 in the US since it's been released. What Netflix is calling a "cozy drama," "Sweet Magnolias" follows a group of lifelong friends as they support each other while each maintaining their own relationships, careers and family in Serenity, a small, southern town.

4. "Never Have I Ever"

Created by Mindy Kaling and Lang Fisher, "Never Have I Ever" has been praised by viewers and gained a lot of popularity recently as it has also been on Netflix's Top 10 in the US since its release. "Never Have I Ever" is a humorous coming of age television series about the very entertaining life of an Indian American Teenager. What makes it so interesting is that the comedy is based off of Mindy Kaling's upbringing as a child.

5. "Blood And Water"

Directed by the award winning South African director Nosipho Dumisa, "Blood and Water" revolves around a Cape Town teen set out to find her sister who was abducted at birth, who she believes to be a private school swimming star. The hooking show left the door open for a season two in the finale, and viewers are here for it all! The fairly new show has been featured on Netflix's Top 10 list and deservedly so.

6. "Love Is Blind"

This reality tv series has caught quite the fame now that season two is already in the works. If you haven't seen the fun dating show, it revolves around a group of singles looking to find love... but there's a twist. The singles are not allowed to see each other and must build a strong emotional connection before a physical one. It's the ultimate guilty pleasure, and I, myself, am personally looking forward to seeing what season two brings us.

7. "Too Hot To Handle"

Similar to "Love is Blind," Netflix's new reality dating show is just as addicting. "Too Hot to Handle" follows a group of sexy singles in paradise also looking to find love but instead face a $100,000 celibacy challenge. The singles are not allowed to sexually touch each other without money being drawn from the prize. "Too Hot to Handle" has gained quite the fanbase as it was also featured on Netflix's Top 10 list. The series is very juicy, and some may say too hot to handle! (See what I did there?)

8. "Gilmore Girls: A Year In The Life"

This "Gilmore Girls" spin off sequel to the original tv show gives us insight on where the characters are now and an update on what they've been up to. The limited series did not let the original fans of the show down and also left us with an enormous cliffhanger demanding a season two. A season two is allegedly in the works, and the fans (including myself) cannot wait any longer! We needed season two like yesterday.

9. "Raising Dion"

It's official, another season is coming! "Raising Dion," a sci-fi Netflix Original tv show, follows the story of a single mother who must hide and protect her young son's superpowers from the world along with investigating her husband's mysterious and abrupt death. The series is full of twists and turns, and by the end, it will leave you wanting more. Season two cannot come any faster.

10. "The Haunting Of Hill House"

The supernatural and horror Netflix show, "The Haunting of Hill House," is inspired and based on the 1959 novel by Shirley Jackson. The series is a reimagining of the original book that follows siblings who grew up in what has now become the most famous haunted house in the United States. Now, all grown up, they are forced back together in the face of tragedy and must finally confront their chilling past. It's no surprise a season two is in the works as fans loved the spooky retelling and all the twists and turns it brought.