7 Netflix Shows For Your Thanksgiving Break

Because at some point you'll probably need a break from listening to your family rant about the election.

17
https://www.pexels.com/photo/woman-looking-over-shoulder-1561320/

These are the most riveting, funny or entertaining shows on Netflix. Given the amount of time I've put into this subject- I guess you could call me an expert.

1. How To Get Away With Murder

A lawyer/ professor works multiple cases with her team of students and everything goes smoothly until their personal lives become a little too intertwined in their work. This show is very suspenseful and keeps you on your toes.

2. Parks and Recreation 

This show will have you laughing for days. I can't believe how long it took me to watch it. It is about the Parks and Rec. department of a small town and all of their adventures.

3. Black Mirror

Talk about a show keeping you on your toes! My favorite thing about Black Mirror is there is at least one episode that you will love and never forget. For me, it's Shut Up And Dance.

4. Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

This show just came out for Halloween and it is so good, spooky and fun. It is nothing like the old series, but more like the original comic book. It definitely has some creepy moments.

5. The Haunting Of Hill House

This is another one that came out for Halloween. It follows a family that once lived in a haunted house and shows the audience how it too their lives into adulthood. VERY SCARY.

6. American Horror Story

I've been holding off on watching the new season just so I can binge watch it later. American Horror Story is probably my favorite show of all time. It has creepy characters and riveting storylines that will make you want to join a coven.

7. Criminal Minds

This is an oldie but goodie that I think everyone has been obsessed with at least once in their life. There are so many binge watchable seasons of Criminal Minds all waiting for you to watch on Netflix.