Netflix is Wildly Popular, But Hulu Has Its Advantages

That's Right, I have Netflix And Hulu— And Nothing's Wrong With That

I am now convinced that I need them both in my life.

63

If you had asked me a year ago, I would have said that Netflix was better without blinking. However, recently I have been using Hulu nonstop! Don't get me wrong I still love Netflix but I have recently learned that Hulu definitely has its advantages.

As a college student, my television is basically my laptop. I am always running around from building to building. Being able to stream a show or two when I have downtime but don't have time to go home between all the things that I have scheduled for the day is extremely convenient. All I need is my headphones and my laptop then I am ready to go.

And even when I am at my place at school, I don't have cable. This means that watching television live as new episodes airs isn't really an option for me. Unless the show I want to watch airs on ABC, FOX, or the CW, I usually am out of luck or have to find a more creative way to watch the show.

https://giphy.com/gifs/abcnetwork-12pc8g6cilXaM0

In contrast to Netflix, Hulu is great for watching your current favorite shows that have just aired. Missed an episode of "Grey's Anatomy," no problem because Hulu has you covered! Not only does it have the latest episodes of Grey's Anatomy, Hulu also has all of the 13 other seasons for you to watch. With Netflix you would have to wait until all of season 14 aired before you could watch all the latest episodes.

Also, Hulu has full seasons of your favorite shows that don't air anymore. They have childhood favorites like "Drake and Josh" and "Sabrina the Teenage Witch." They even have everyone's favorite reality shows, "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" and "Jersey Shore."

https://giphy.com/gifs/kim-kardashian-kendall-jenner-kylie-3otWpmUTVinUueBT2M

Nothing can compare to Netflix Original Series like "Orange is the New Black," "Stranger Things," and "Santa Clarita Diet." Netflix even has some entertaining original movies like "The Kissing Booth" and "Set It Up." But let's not forget about Hulu Original Series as well. Hulu does have some good original series of their own like the "The Runaways" and "The Handmaids Tale."

I honestly need both of the online streaming sources in my life. If you haven't given Hulu a try, you don't know what you are missing! If you are like girl what are you talking about I have been using Hulu for forever, I am sorry for being late to the party! Netflix and Hulu serve two different purposes for me and I love them both.

https://giphy.com/gifs/brother-drake-and-josh-hug-SEQrz1SMPl3mo