Why Netflix Hasn't Added All Of Impractical Jokers Yet

Can Netflix Add All Of The Seasons Of "Impractical Jokers" Please?

It's what we deserve.

2021

If you are unfamiliar with the hidden-camera television show, "Impractical Jokers," you are missing out. "Impractical Jokers" follows four friends since high school who venture out in public and dare each other to do embarrassing stunts. Trust me, it's hilarious, and I'm sure if you've ever watched an episode, you'd agree.

Now on its seventh season, you would think there would be a place to stream all of the current episodes. But there isn't. Netflix only has the first season available, and as most do, the show has improved massively since season one. I'd rather rewatch some of the more high quality work from later seasons than keep rewatching old episodes, but for that to happen, Netflix needs to make the rest available.

There are so many reasons why the rest of the seasons should be accessible on Netflix. First, it's the kind of TV that you can watch without having to think too much about it, and thus, it provides great background noise and easy viewing. Second, it's the perfect stress-reliever—especially when I come home from a tiring day of classes. Third, it's a great show that anyone can find amusing. You don't have to argue between watching "Game of Thrones" or "Friends". If you like to laugh, "Impractical Jokers" will entertain you.

I do hope that Netflix continues to release the rest of the series. The first became available this past October, and I'd love to see the rest again from start to finish. But for this to happen, Netflix has to know that the audience really wants it—and for that to happen, everyone should watch the first season and add it to their lists. If you've never seen the show before, definitely give it a try!