My Experience with Justin Bieber

My Experience with Justin Bieber

Who's the biggest Belieber?
189

November 20th, 2009

I was in middle school at the time. Justin posted on Facebook that there would be a meet and greet at Justice at the Roosevelt Field Mall. My friend and I at the time, left school early and took a taxi to the mall. We got to the mall and there were swarms of girls all waiting for Justin Bieber. It was the first time Justin ever had such a massive crowd that the mall security did not know how to control it. The fire marshals cancelled Justin's meet and greet. If it wouldn't have been cancelled, I would have met Justin in 2009, and get a signed copy of his first album ever, My World. His little brother was born later that day, and I believe Scooter Braun got arrested that day as well.

February 22nd, 2010

I went to Popcon with my friend Ashley at Nassau Coliseum. Justin was on the lineup. We got there super early because we expected him to be one of the first few performers..., turns out, he was the very last. I saw Justin Bieber perform for the first time ever that night. He was just about to turn 16 years old.

August 31st, 2010

I saw Justin perform on the My World Tour. This day was very special to me because the concert footage in the Never Say Never movie, was filmed at this concert. I remember when he came on stage I screamed so loud I'm pretty sure people in Australia could've heard me. So many special guests were at that concert from Usher to Miley Cyrus. Jaden Smith performed Never Say Never with Justin as well.

November 23rd, 2011

I went to the Today Show to see Justin perform a few songs from his hit Christmas album "Under The Mistletoe" I got up at 4 am and arrived by 5:30 am. I was behind the stage, but it was still great to hear him perform live, for free. After his performance I rushed over to where The View was being filmed. Justin was a special guest that day. I waited behind the parking lot fence for him to try and get a glimpse of him coming out. My dad started chanting "When I say Justin you say Bieber" and everyone waiting outside chimed in. Next thing I know Justin is standing right in front of me on the other side of the fence. I didn't speak to him because I was nervous but we did make eye contact.

June 15th, 2012

I saw Justin perform on the Today Show for the second time. Justin sang songs from his album Believe. I was behind the stage yet again, but I am glad I got to hear his voice.

June 19th, 2012

I took my algebra regents on this day. Justin was having a CD signing for Believe at J&R in Manhattan(which has since closed down). J&R tweeted that all of the wristbands were sold out for the meet and greet. I asked my dad if he could drive me into Manhattan to give it a shot to see if they still had wristbands, and they did! I got online to meet Justin and waited for about 2 hours. I received a copy of the Believe CD while waiting. I walked into the meet and greet room and was immediately star struck. I spoke to his bodyguard at the time who was sitting next to Justin. When I went up to where Justin was sitting he was staring into space. I said hi to him, he signed my poster, he said hi back and I just left because I was so nervous. Immediately after I did make a Facebook post and a tweet that I met Justin Bieber. My dad spoke to Justin too which was pretty cool. He thanked him for giving out extra wrist bands for his meet and greet.

June 21st, 2012

I took my biology regents this day. I signed up for a Fuse TV event a few weeks prior that would be an interview with Justin. The location for this event was extremely weird. I was in the American Natural History Museum in the Planetarium exhibit. TV cameras were set up as well as two places where Justin would be sitting/standing for the night during his interview. I stood right next to a platform in which he was on for 30 minutes while getting interviewed. Justin then sat on one of the chairs set up for him to be interviewed as well. The interviewer said to him, "What are you afraid of?" I did not hear the whole question which was, "What are you afraid of in life" or something along those lines. I screamed "ELEVATORS!!!" The reason I did that was because the night before I watched a tv special on him and he got stuck in an elevator. He did not hear me so the girl next to me screamed it louder and Justin noticed and goes "I'm afraid of elevators." The girl and I both freaked out and Justin imitated us freaking out that he thought we were funny. I guess that counts as meeting him as well.

September 10th, 2012

I saw him perform As Long As You Love Me on America's Got Talent. He sang the song three times to get it perfect for television. This was also a free event I attended.

November 12th, 2012

I saw Justin at Barclays center for the Believe Tour. My dad came along too. He thought the concert was amazing.

November 28th, 2012

I saw Justin perform yet again on the Believe Tour at Madison Square Garden. Fun fact, at Madison Square Garden they have a sign that says "The Greatest Arena on Earth" and the background of the sign is a photo from the Believe Tour.

August 2nd, 2013

I saw Justin outside of his hotel. He walked right passed a swarm of us and waved his hand and walked onto the tour bus. I saw him later that night at Barclays center for the Believe Tour.

April 30th/May 1st, 2014

I was waiting outside of his hotel in the rain for 12 hours. I chased him to the studio with about 15 other people. I looked into his eyes when his car stopped at a red light. Justin was recording until about 2 am. When he came outside he waved to us. Justin wasn't feeling well so I told him to feel better and he turned his head back around. He then threw a peace sign up to all of us. I went up to his car window and told him goodnight and he blew me a kiss. We then chased him to a convince store in Manhattan but he was being a jerk so he did not get out of the car. He noticed we were looking at what he was doing on his laptop so he slammed it shut. This was during his "Bizzle" phase, aka his bad boy phase.

August 23rd, 2015

I saw Justin at the Billboard Hot 100 Music Festival at Jones Beach with my friend Shannon for her birthday. We waited on our feet for 8 hours in the middle of the general admission floor section and somehow we inched closer and closer to the front. We were second row by the time Justin came on stage. This was his first time performing out in the public for a very long time since he was going through a lot of things. I'm glad I saw him. He even performed Where Are u Now with Skrillex.

May 5th, 2016

I saw Justin on the Purpose Tour in one of the VIP sections, known as the "Pit" I was in Pit J. I was extremely close to him. He stopped for 15 seconds to sing part of his song right into my eyes. It was an extremely magical experience.

July 8th, 2016

I saw Justin on the Purpose Tour in Newark NJ. He pointed his microphone to me during "What Do You Mean." I had an amazing experience.

July 16th, 2016

Once again I went to his hotel. I was so over going to his hotel since i've been going for years whenever he is in Manhattan. My friends noticed Justin was in a taxi cab and was ready to cross the street. He came over and I said "Justin can I have a hug?" He turned around and said "Yeah sure!" I gave him the biggest hug. I asked him if he plays Pokemon Go but he gave me a blank face like he had no idea what I was talking about. My friends hugged him as well. He said "One minute i'll be back." He went to pay the cab guy at the front desk of the hotel he was staying at. He never came back but I was okay with that. I then went over to the garage where people wait for him and I said "I just met Justin!" They were so confused on how I did because they didn't see a car come back. I told them he took a cab and they were all in shock. Later that night when I was home, he met people outside of the garage and started asking people about Pokemon Go. I wish I was there for that. The next day he was seen in Central Park screaming he was the rarest Pokemon. I'm pretty sure he still plays it to this day.

July 19th, 2016

I saw Justin perform at Madison Square Garden for the Purpose Tour. It was great to see him perform again. Justin had a surprise for us Beliebers. He brought out Jaden Smith to sing Never Say Never with him. I literally bawled because I remember my middle school self freaking out on the My World Tour when Jaden Smith came out to sing Never Say Never with him.

Justin has also liked two of my selfies on an app called "Shots", Direct Messaged me, favorited my tweet, retweeted me, as well as follow two of my Twitter accounts. I'm very blessed for all of my experience's I have had with him. I cannot wait my future experiences.