Top 5 Must-Try Holy Grounds Orders

As a freshman, I didn't even go to Holy Grounds for the first time until around fall break in October. When I did go, I didn't even know what I wanted because there seemed to be a lot of options. No one had told me what their go to's are at Holy Grounds so here is a list of some of mine to help the indecisive souls out there (food and drink)

1. Large Iced Coffee with Vanilla

This is a great way to get your caffeine in if you need an extra kick than an iced tea. I like to add Low Fat milk to mine and make sure you mix it also.

2. Large Iced Green Tea

A classic. It's great if coffee seems like too much and you just need a fresh kick to start your day.

3. Iced Black Tea with Raspberry

This one is a good alternative if the Holy Grounds you go to is out of green tea or you want a fruit flavor.

4. Vanilla Chocolate Chip Muffin

I could eat these all day every day. I think they're more like cupcakes than muffins. Seriously so good.

5. Blueberry Bagel with Butter

Does anyone actually like cream cheese? For me the butter makes it so much better because it's like toast.