7 Must-Have Spring Break Essentials

7 Must-Have Spring Break Essentials

These items are a must no matter where you're going on Spring Break.

41
Packed luggage

Spring Break is finally here. I know we are all ready to shut the books and enjoy some R&R before finishing the last half of the semester. Here are 7 Must-Have Spring Break Essentials you need to pack, no matter where you go.

1. Sunglasses

Whether your view is sunny, sandy beaches or beautiful, sunny mountains, everyone needs a good pair of sunglasses to complete their outfit and keep you from squinting in all of the insta worthy vaycay pics.

2. Dry Shampoo/Texture Spray

With the wind in your hair or the sand between your toes, dry shampoo can save your hair from looking a mess and keep the waves or roots looking picture perfect.

3. Your Favorite Sweatshirt

For nighttime at the beach or a cozy evening in the mountains, your fav sweatshirt is sure to keep you warm. Plus who doesn't love a good sweatshirt?

4. A Good Pear of Jeans

Never go on a vacation without a good pair of jeans! Pair with a tank and cute shoes or a big jacket and booties and you are ready to go out on the town.

5. Moisturizer

Everyone needs moisturizer. With sun-kissed or wind-blown cheeks, moisturizer is key to help keep your face soft and fresh instead of dry and peeling.

6. Tote Bag

Tote bags are great for carrying towels down to the beach, holding shopping bags, or carrying gear from excursions in the mountains. These are great for making your vaycay just a little easier.

7. Go-To Shoes

Before you leave for any trip, be sure to grab a pair of shoes that can work with multiple outfits. It's great to not have to pack 30 pairs of shoes (somehow it still happens) but have your one go-to shoe that works great with any outfit.