16 Things To Do This Summer
Seasonal

16 Items For An Attainable Summer Bucket ​list For Every College Girl

because not everyone can spend a week on a boat in Miami

135
pexels.com

Unfortunately not everyone is lucky enough to spend their time this summer doing extravagant things, whether it's their bank account, parents, job or whatever other responsibility holding them back.

Buuuut this doesn't mean you can't have an exciting summer. Here's a list of must do, budget friendly things to do this summer.

1. Day trip

whether it's a lake, river, near by beach etc. go get your tan on and relax for the day!

2. Hiking

bonus if it's somewhere with a 'watering hole'

3. Watch the sunrise

I don't know the science behind it, but I'm pretty sure summer sunrises are the most magical

4. Watch the sunset

again, sunsets in the summer, AMAZING

5. Go star gazing

bonus if it's in the bed of a pick up with pillows and blankets!

6. Go to a drive in movie

cute with a S.O. or a group of friends!

7. Go to an aquarium, zoo, or museum

or all three

8. Have a bonfire

were talking s'mores and all

9. BRUNCH!

this one can be costly, but if it's bottomless it's worth it!

10. Rooftop bar

again, can be pricey but there's always happy hour!

11. Outdoor concert

a summer necessity in my book

12. BBQ

and you could always turn it into a beer olympics, just sayin'

13. Picnic

again, a cute date idea or fun with friends

14. Wiffle ball or Kick ball game

I really don't know why people stop playing these after a certain age, but I'm all for them making a come back in adulthood

15. Go to a baseball game

nothing says summer quite like baseball and a beer

16. Go to a fair

there's plenty around so there's bound to be one near by, and boardwalks are just as fun!