youtubers to motivate you through college

4 YouTubers That Will Motivate You Through This School Year

Motivate to Elevate

37
Personal Image
Jay Shetty

Jay Shetty

Former monk, storyteller, award-winning host and motivational speaker, Jay Shetty is a content creator with the ability to motivate anybody. From dealing with relationship issues to facing the stress and pressure society evokes, Shetty has videos that are perfect for navigating young adulthood. For college students specifically, his viral videos about mental focus, persistence, determination, and self-motivation are especially useful.

Valuetainment

Valuetainment is a high-quality channel that offers the best advice for upcoming entrepreneurs and businessmen. It's main host, Patrick Bet-David, who is also an author and CEO of his own multi-million dollar company, produces videos that are so honest and straightforward, one can't help but feel motivated. If you're struggling with a sense of direction in regards to purpose and finances, listening to his come up story and fiscal advice that he's compiled from his own mistakes will definitely uplift you.

Gary Vee

Gary Vaynerchuk, through hard work and with the use of digital marketing, was able to single-handedly grow his family's wine business from a $3 million dollar company to a $60 million dollar empire. So it's no surprise that one video alone from this insanely industrious social media guru is enough to get any millennial fired up to accomplish their goals. He urges the younger generation to take risks, be more self-aware and to use social media as a marketing tool.

Prince Ea

For times of stress, anxiety, jealousy, anger, hate, greed, and other negative emotions that every human being is bound to feel, we have Prince Ea to steer us back towards a more positive mindset. He's gone viral for making concise videos in which he uses clever metaphors, real-life examples, and total logic, to make people rethink certain situations and ideas. He's definitely a though provoking Youtuber who evokes change in his supporters by giving them a better outlook on life.