Kardashian Cheating Scandals

10 More Important Things To Worry About Other Than The Kardashian Cheating Scandals

Seriously, why is this headline news...?

49
Kardashians

It's interesting to hear about a story like the Jordyn-Tristan scandal (and now Travis-Kylie scandal), but the amount of time this has been covered for on social media is disappointing. It's been a week already, @MTV @iHeartRadio @DailyMail. When you start to worry about that story, here are 10 other things to think about that are far more worth your time.

1. Climate change

Seriously, do you know how immediately we have to act? Do you know about the green deal? Call your senator!

2. Getting vaccinated

As I talked about in a previous article, hesitancy to vaccinate is predicted to be a HUGE problem in 2019. Are you up to date?

3. Food shortages

Nobody's paying attention to this but the world will actually not have enough food to feed us at the rate we're reproducing. We need to find a way to produce much more food, and quickly. But yeah, Travis may have cheated on Kylie, so let's discuss that instead, huh?

4. Speaking of food, what can you eat for dinner?

Feed yourself instead of feeding into MTV's trash.

5. Being educated...

Remember those times your friends made intellectual jokes and you had no idea what they were talking about? Google that subject instead of Jordyn Woods.

6. Your family and friends

Text your friend from upstate. Call your mom after work. It's a much better use of time than watching Jordyn's interview.

7. The Kardashians/Jenners are real people, you know

Can you imagine how irritating it is for the world to be weighing in on their personal drama? Give them space for their sake. Think about the humans, not the stories.

8. Spring is coming!

Brainstorm ideas for the coming weather! Take out your spring clothes! Buy flowers and throw the petals!

9. Are you getting enough sleep?

You're definitely not worrying enough about this if you're in college or high school. Sleep is important, kids.

10. Is Chuck E. Cheese recycling pizza? And other conspiracy theories

Okay, yes, I know that this one is a little more dumb and overdone, but still more concerning. Are these kids eating reused food? Do they clean the place? Is this basically a casino for children? Whoa.