What is a MONQ? MONQ. Essential Oil Diffuser

What Is This?

It is Not an E-Cigarette nor a Vaporizer, this is a MonQ!

164
What Is This?

Personally, vaping and using e-cigarettes have not attracted me. Yet, I live in the city of San Francisco where both of these items are commonly used. Just by walking around Dolores Park or down the Castro, the smells are either bitter or sweet. One day, I was on instagram and these MonQ ads would pop up. I was very annoyed about them popping up so often but I had never actually read about them until last year. MONQ stands for Modifying One's Natural Qualia. The purpose for this is for bettering our environment and bettering our stimulation simultaneously. The first one I bought was named HAPPY. My HAPPY MONQ was made up of a fennel, thyme, and vanilla blend. My MONQ lasted me around three months. Occasionally, they should last around a month though. I felt happier within those three months too. Even my friends noticed.

Helps in a More Natural Way!

I found out MONQs are not bad at all. MONQs are made up of the same vaporizing technology but do not contain tobacco, nicotine, artificial ingredients, GMOs, gluten, diacetyl, or propylene glycol. MONQs are aromatherapy essential oil diffusers used by mouth and exhaled by nose. They do not harm your lungs either. The best part of these is that they are not tested on animals. MONQs can either be sold individually or in sets. Individually they are sold for $20 online or by store. There are deals when getting the sets and holiday sales every other week. They are small and very aesthetic looking as well.

Currently, I am using both the relieve and happy MONQs. My friends also own a pair of MONQs and use them throughout their days. I noticed that my stress levels have decreased and that I have happier days with less to no mood swings. I never thought I would use something like this but it has really changed my life. Try to see if MONQs are right for you.