10 Heart-Warming Office Moments

'The Office' Usually Makes People Cringe, But These 10 Moments Will Always Warm Your Heart

Be prepared for a lot of Jim and Pam moments.

563

There's no denying the fact that there are some moments or even full episodes in "The Office" that are so cringe-inducing you just want to sink into the floor. Do the episodes "Dinner Party," "Phyllis's Wedding," and "Scott's Tots," ring a bell?

How about all the racist jokes in "Diversity Day" or pretty much any time Michael Scott calls everyone into the conference room? Yes, "The Office" has made so many people cringe over the years, but that doesn't mean it lacks heart-warming moments. That's one of the best parts of the show. The characters are entirely human, so they are just as capable of goodness as they are of embarrassment (except Toby. He's still the worst). So, without further ado, here are some of the most heart-warming moments on "The Office." You get bonus points if you can guess who my favorite couple on the show is (it won't be that hard).

1. When Michael compliments Pam at her art show.

Pam was ignored and criticized for almost the entire art show, so to see Michael tell him how proud he was of her is a truly sweet moment and is the perfect pick-me-up for both Pam and the audience.

2. When Pam says goodbye to Michael/Steve Carell for the last time.

Jenna Fischer once revealed in an interview that this wasn't just Pam saying goodbye to Michael before he goes to Colorado, it was also her chance to say goodbye to Steve Carell. So this wasn't just an exchange between characters, it was also a moment shared between co-stars and friends.

3. When Pam falls asleep on Jim's shoulder.

"Diversity Day" is a rough episode to suffer through, but this sweet little moment right at the end makes it all worth it. This is one of the earliest Jim and Pam moments, and the fact that Jim lets this moment make his entire day really lets us know just how much he loves Pam.

4. When Pam takes the teapot back after Yankee Swap.

Pam worked really hard to get Jim's special gift back, and all the laughs they share together definitely makes the cringe of Yankee Swap worth it.

5. When Pam leaves Jim voicemails after he spent all day in the annex.

Pam still made it a priority to plan pranks with Jim and keep him updated on funny stories that happened during the day. It's so adorable watching him smile as he listens to all his voicemails from Pam.

6. When Jim FINALLY asks Pam out on a date.

It finally happened! This is the sweetest surprise of the whole show, and the fact that it happened right when Pam was about to give up on love makes it even better.

7. When Jim tells Michael he's the best boss he's ever had

It's no secret that Jim started out hating his job at Dunder-Mifflin, and he always thought Michael was very annoying. But this moment when he tells Michael what he really thinks of him

8. When Jim FINALLY proposes to Pam!!

I think this gif pretty much speaks for itself.

9. When Jim pulls the "best prank ever" on Dwight one last time.

While Jim's pranks on Dwight were hilarious, they were also pretty mean. It's really nice to see Jim prank Dwight in a kind way for a change.

10. Everything about Jim and Pam's wedding.

When I say everything, I really do mean everything. Jim cutting his tie when Pam tears her veil, him constantly telling her how beautiful she is, their private wedding ceremony on the boat, and, of course, all of Jim's backup plans for their wedding and how he planned on marrying her the day they first met. If all that doesn't make your heart burst, I'm going to make the fair assumption that you don't have one.