6 Must-Eat MN Restaurants
food

6 Must-Eat Minneapolis Restaurants

Where to go for coffee, breakfast, delicious burgers and malts, seafood and more.

181
6 Must-Eat Minneapolis Restaurants

Whether you're a Minnesota native or an out-of-towner, and you're looking for a place to catch some scrumptious grub, then look no further than this post! More than that, I've got you covered on multiple fronts, bringing you the very best of everything from a classic diner to the most marvelous cup of Joe.

1. Rustica Bakery

Chocolate Pistachio Danish

Yelp

Rustica (3220 W. Lake St., Minneapolis) serves up the absolute best pastries and breads, heavenly coffee and provides the perfect work environment. My personal favorites are the Chocolate Pistachio Danish pictured above, along with the bakery's famous Chocolate Eclair.

2. McCormick's Irish Pub

Guinness Braised Beef Burger

Facebook

Imagine biting into a juicy tower of Guinness braised beef topped with pancetta, slathered in a blanket of cheese and crowned with a perfect bacon swirl. Is your mouth watering yet? You can thank McCormick's (331 Broadway Ave. S., Wayzata, MN 55391) for serving up the best burger in existence.

3. Little Szechuan 

Zhong's Dumplings

Facebook

Whenever I'm in the mood for real Asian delicacies, I head on down to Little Szechuan (located on the University of Minnesota Twin Cities campus), which serves up delicious, authentic dishes native to China and its Szechuan province.

4. Snuffy's Malt Shop

Snuffy's is famous for its malts.

Cosmopolitan

When it comes to good old throwback diner food, nobody does it better than Snuffy's (locations in Edina, Minnetonka, and St. Paul). The restaurant has been around for three decades and is known the world over for their decadent malts. Their Butterfinger malt is a must-have!

5. Good Day Café

Mini donut pancakes

Facebook

If you love breakfast as much as I do, then you'll inevitably discover Good Day Café (5410 Wayzata Blvd., Golden Valley, MN 55416). This place is so popular amongst Minnesotans that nearly three quarters of the diner will be filled on a weekday at 6:30 in the morning!

6. Stella's Fish Café 

Facebook

Seafood lovers can be spotted in steady streams at Stella's in Uptown (1400 W. Lake St, Minneapolis, MN 55408), which serves up amazing lobster, crab and oyster dishes, alongside the very best fish tacos. If you can, try and get yourself a seat on the rooftop deck for some magnificent views of Uptown and Lake Bde Maka Ska.