Mind Your Own Business In 2019

It's 2019, Mind Your Own Business And Let People Do What Makes Them Happy

The only reason that people have to come together to fight for people's rights is that there are people who do not want people to have them.

33
Selfie

Now more than ever people are extremely concerned with how others choose to live their lives. They judge others and tell themselves they are better because they feel insecure about themselves. They project their own fears onto others by saying that people who are gay, transgender, or even just a little bit different from them are wrong. They feel like they are advocating for the greater good, but how can they be doing this when they are only spreading hate? We all want to believe we are good, so we seek to justify our feelings by negating the opposition. However, why should they even care how others want to live?

Why should anyone care if someone else is gay or if they want to have an abortion if it is not directly affecting them? They care because they feel it is an attack on their belief and they need to defend it. What they are failing to realize is that people can have different beliefs and if no one is targeting them for theirs, why should they target others? If people only concerned themselves with their own business and didn't care who did what or why, the world would be a much simpler place. People could live freely and openly, not afraid of being hated for who they are.

The only reason that people have to come together to fight for people's rights is that there are people who do not want people to have them. If they were not concerned about everyone else's life choices, so much damage could have been avoided. This ideology can be applied to daily life as well. If you feel that someone is acting in a way that opposes your beliefs, instead of creating an argument for no reason, you can understand that everyone has their own opinion and happily move on with your life.

Lastly, I am not saying to mind your own business when people are in need of help or you are genuinely hurt by what someone has done, but only when it comes to the life choices someone makes, because in the end, it has nothing to do with you, but only their happiness.