In The Midst Of Your Busy Summer Schedule, It's Important To Still Make Time For Friends

"You'll never remember how tired you were at work in the morning, but you will remember how good of a time you had the night before."

469
Tumblr

In the midst of your busy summer schedule it is important to still make time for friends.

Summer is a time associated with work, family, friends, and much more, but for college kids especially, work seems as if it is on the top of the list. However, among our busy schedules it is still important to make time for your friends. We all understand and realize that work is important and is a must, but another thing that is a must is being able to still take those vacations and grow and strengthen your relationships with your friends and families.

"You'll never remember how tired you were at work in the morning, but you will remember how good of a time you had the night before." Yes, there were be days when you hate your job and you have problems with your work, but it is a job that is helping you with college. Some days you will show up with bags under your eyes, but that is OK because it happens to the best of us; plus, that is the stuff that doesn't matter. What matters most are the memories that you will cherish and hold on to.

You won't hold on to the fact that you had bags under your eyes at work one morning, but instead will hold on to those late summer nights out with your friends.

It's important to go on little coffee dates and watch the sunsets and create those special memories and moments. Everyone works and is busy with so much stuff, but what counts is two people putting effort into those relationships that you need as well. Yes, you will always have your co-workers, and they may seem like the people you see the most during your summers.

Yes, you will always have your family to come home to. Nevertheless, these four quick months are meant to be spent with friends along with our busy schedules.

Although when we were kids and summer was a great getaway from school and we had no responsibilities at all, summer is still a time to discover the joys of the season. No, we don't have little camps to go to every day or play dates with our neighbors, but instead we have those late night bonfires and occasional beach days.

Coming from my own life where sometimes summer seems as if it is all about working and saving for college the reality is it is all about balance. Working hard and enjoying yourself during college is so important. Therefore in the summers it is important to still make times for friends and continue to allow your relationships to grow.

It's time to make the most of this summer despite everyone's busy work schedules and put those summer images of sitting on the beach, catching up with friends, and soaking up the sun into actuality.