Michelle Obama's Top 10 Best Outfits

Michelle Obama's Top 10 Best Outfits

She was poised, she was classy, and she was fashionable.

39
Michelle Obama's Top 10 Best Outfits
NY Times

She was poised, she was classy, and she was fashionable. While Michelle Obama will be known for much more than her fashion, I thought that it was time to point out how fashionable our former First Lady has been for the last 8 years.

10.

Michelle wore this outfit in 2012 while she visited the British Prime Minister. This outfit is amazing. The color of the dress is gorgeous and looks beautiful with her hair and skin tone. My favorite part of this outfit, however, is the necklace. It is amazing! It pulls together a simple, elegant dress and makes it into a gorgeous fashion statement. I also love how she swept the hair up into a simple updo. It really lets the necklace shine!

9.

Michelle wore this one to a state dinner to honor french president Francois Hollande. I love this dress because of the detail. The full powder blue skirt flows beautifully into the black belt that really extenuates the waist. And of course, the top of this dress is great! I love the lace detailing, with the powder blue sneaking through! The three-quarter length sleeves pair perfectly with the sweetheart neckline of this dress. To top this look off, she has some gorgeous sparkly earnings!

8.

This is more of a casual dress for Michelle, but still gorgeous. This dress hits right at the knee, and has such a classic flattering cut. On top of all that, the pattern is beautiful. It's bright, feminine, and perfect for spring. She is glowing in this beautiful blue.

7.

Everything about this dress is amazing! Michelle just wore it to an awards dinner in 2016. It's the perfect amount of glam while still being classy. The cut of this dress is beautiful, and shows off the first ladies toned arms and glowy skin. Her curled hair balances out the strapless dress perfectly.

6.

Michelle wore this outfit to one of Hilary Clinton's campaign in 2016. Even though it's not a dress, I think it is super classy. These high waisted pants and flowy blouse are super cute, and shows a more sophisticated side of Michelle.

5.

This one is definitely on the elegant and dressy side. While it's only black, the style of this gown is really what sells it. The off the shoulder detail, with the slight v-neck is super classy, and looks great with Michelle's side swept hair. The fit and flair bottom of this dress is also so elegant! It adds some diversity to Michelle's wardrobe and really suits her shape!

4.

The detail of this dress really sold it for me. The beautiful champagne color combined with the silver beading makes for a stunning gown. Michelle's stacked bracelets add the perfect amount of bling to the outfit.

3.

I love this dress! The neckline, the cut, and her hair all look amazing! The shimmer s in this dress look beautiful with the flowy fabric. And I think we can all agree, Michelle with bangs is a good look!

2.

This dress almost won the top spot in my heart because of the gorgeous plum color. The dress is so simplistic yet so flattering with the thin beaded belt and one shoulder top. The simple gold accessories really let the dress shine.

1.

In number one is this gorgeous dress! The copper color looks great on Michelle, and the sparkles add the right amount of glam. This dress also h as great shape. It cinches at the waist with some super flattering draping of the fabric. I give this look an all around 10.