The 'Mean Girls' Cafeteria: Bachelorette Edition

Where would 'the plastics' place these Bachelorette men in the "Mean Girl's" cafeteria?

548
WhiskeyRiff

Your favorite men from "The Bachelorette" have found themselves back in high school. According to "Mean Girl's" Janice and Damian where you sit in the cafeteria is crucial!! You've got everybody there from ROTC guys to girls who eat their feelings. If you end up at the wrong table, (sorry mathletes), it's social suicide. So, where will your favorite Bachelorette men end up? You'll just have to wait and see...

1. The Freshman Table

Sorry Wells, but your lack of muscle and shy personality has landed you at the freshman table. I might have reconsidered your placement in the cafeteria had you been able to survive the firefighter date. However, you almost passed out in front of JoJo, the girl you were supposed to be impressing! Not only did your appearance reflect those of high school freshman but your actions reflected one too. For God's sake you were scared to kiss the girl you were fighting to marry!

2. ROTC Guys

I think this one is pretty obvious, Alex served as a Marine in the military and Luke served as a Captain after graduating from West Point. In high school, they definitely would have been classified as ROTC guys for their post-graduation plans. (Thank you Alex and Luke for your service!)

3. Preps

Robbie, aka the human Ken doll, has landed himself a spot at the preps table. Anyone who looks as eerily similar to Ken as Robbie does has rightfully earned his spot. Robbie's salmon shirt screams "I love boat shoes and bright colored shorts and I don't care who knows." If you're still not convinced Robbie is the ultimate prepster please take a look at his perfectly styled hair and manicured beard. Anyone who is as clean cut as Robbie deserves a spot at the preps table.

4. JV Jocks

I'm sorry Jordan, but you'll just never be as good as your brother Aaron, and for that, you have ended up at the JV Jocks table. Also just a FYI Jordan, anything "former" does not count as a job. I suggest you change your "former NFL quarterback" job description so that you don't sound like a washed up college athlete. Sorry not sorry.

5. Varsity Jocks

Chase is the All-American boy every parent wants their daughter to marry. Charismatic, humble, and humorous, Chase has it all. It's obvious that Chase has a rocking bod, and he definetly earned that from working hard in the gym. His personality combined with his athletic appearance earns him a seat at the varsity jocks table.

6. Girls Who Eat Their Feelings

With all Evan's crying and complaining this season he for sure bought himself a seat at the "girls who eat their feelings." Now instead of telling the whole world how much Chad hurt his feelings, he can cry to his new girl friends!!

7. Sexually Active Band Geeks

While James Taylor was just an all around good guy, if he went back to high school he would definitely be sitting with the sexually active band geeks. James could help the band geeks out with their music and they could teach James a thing or two about picking up girls! (Just Kidding James)

8. Burnouts

As much as I hate to admit it, I have to agree with Evan on Chad's steroid use. There is no way a man can lift that much, and have that much testosterone running through his body without the help of some steroids.