16 Cosmetics That Are Worth The Money

16 Cosmetics That Are Worth The Money

From one makeup lover to the next, I give you my favorites.

55
16 Cosmetics That Are Worth The Money
NikkiTutorials

tSome girls love makeup. Other girls don't love makeup. Whether you wear makeup or not is 100% a personal preference. I, on one hand, prefer to wear makeup. Sometimes a light, natural look, or sometimes a slightly more... glam look. It all depends on the person! My mom, she's not a fan of makeup in anyway. Sometimes makeup can be expensive but not always. As long as it works for you, it works for you. Here are my favorites!

I prefer to buy from Sephora, so the prices listed are from there. But, prices may vary by location or website you may purchase your product from.

1. POREfessional Face Primer.

Benefit Cosmetic's top selling face primer, the POREfessional will fill in your pores and make fine lines vanish. ($31.00 for 0.75 oz.)

2. Ever-Matte Poreless Primer.

Becca cosmetics' stay-all-day face primer that eliminates oil and controls shine for an all day look. ($36.00 for 1.35 oz.)

3. Complexion Rescue.

The bareMinerals COMPLEXION RESCUSE Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream is a go to product for a "no makeup" makeup look. It sits nice on the skin but doesn't give a ton of coverage. Comes in 16 shades ($29.50 for 1.18 oz.)

4. Double Wear Stay-In-Place.

That's exactly what the Estée Lauder Stay-in-Place makeup does. It stays in place. This 15-hour foundation comes in 36 different shades! ($39.50 for 1.0 oz.)

5. Amazonian Clay Powder Foundation.

A full coverage airbrush foundation, tarte Cosmetic's Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation is a light weight, 12-hour, full coverage powder foundation. There are 16 total shades. ($36.00 for 0.247 oz.)

6. Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer.

Ever lasting and pretty much everything resistant, this concealer comes in nine awesome shades that won't budge during your day. ($25.00 for 0.58 oz.)

7. Too-Faced Pressed Powder.

This one shade fits all powder makes any foundation look HD, while keeping it in place all day and minimizing pores and fines. ($30.00 for 0.35 oz.)

8. Shade and Light Palette.

This contour/highlight palette from Kat Von D is perfect for beginners. Three highlight shades on top and three contour shades on the bottom make it easy to blend colors to your liking. ($46.00)

9. NARS Blush.

NARS Cosmetics is known for their blushes. The blushes are sheer and build-able for your perfect amount of color. With a total of 30 shades, there is a color for everyone! ($30.00 for 0.16 oz.)

10. Shimmering Skin Perfector.

Becca Cosmetics famous highlighter comes in five shades. The highlighters are shimmery and sparkly, leaving you with a glow that can be seen from the moon. ($38.00 for 0.28 oz.)

11. Too Faced Natural Eye Neutral.

This Too-Faced shadow palette comes with nine eye shadows. Four are matte and five are shimmer. The palette is divided into three sections for three different looks. ($36.00 for 0.39 oz.)

12.Kat Von D Tattoo Liner.

A stay-all-day liquid eyeliner that glides on easy and wont come off until you make it. It comes in two shades with a brush-like tip. ($20.00 for 0.02 oz.)

13. Better Than Sex.

Too Faced's best selling mascara. The unique wand and blacker-than-black color will last all day, giving you fab lashes that last. ($23.00 for 0.27 oz.)

14. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer.

A retractable, triangle shaped brow pencil on one side and a spooley on the other, this brow pencil will give you brows that are on fleek for days.10 shades give a range wide enough for everyone. ($23.00 for 0.007 oz.)

15. Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick.

Coconut oil will not save you from this liquid lipstick. 27 shades give you a wide range of colors that will be by your side till the end of time. ($20.00 for 0.11 oz.)

16. Tarteist Lip Paint.

A lipstick that's not quite a liquid but not in a tube form. A perfect hybrid of the two. There are 20 shades of this mousey textured lipstick that eventually dries down to semi-matte (but more on the matte side) lip color. Perfect for those who love liquid lips but don't want to worry about having their lips to be too dry. ($20.00 for 0.20 oz.)