Luke 12:23 Reflection

Luke 12:23 Reflection

For life is more than food, and the body more than clothes. — Luke 12:23 NIV

26
Luke 12:23 Reflection

The life is more than meat, and the body is more than raiment. — Luke 12:23 KJV

Bible Verse Reflection

In the midst of the holidays and the urge to get and giving gifts, it’s crucial to keep in mind that the world is so much beyond the most basic of things that we may think we require. If we forget about God His work and His plan for our lives, then what do we have? Nothing and it will not last for long.

The prayer I have for all of you as well as for me, this season of Christmas is to be reminded of what is the most important and valuable. It is also long-lasting and enduring.

My Prayer

Heavenly Father, I thank You for loving and knowing me with an unending love. Give me the insight to see past the fleeting things of life to find Your loving presence and eternal love. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.