You Never Know When Your Last Day Is

You Never Know When Your Last Day Is

A close friend of mine from my old school just recently passed away from an overdose and that is very important to be careful and we never know when the last time is.

124

I used to go to the University of North Georgia which is where I met my friend. We met in a summer school class and he was one of the first people to talk to me.

fun times in Athens

The last real time that we hung out was when we went to Athens, Georgia with my boyfriend to just have a little fun night. He had a blast and absolutely enjoyed his time with us.

He loved to be rebellious and go on any kind of adventure that he could possibly find. His mom even thought he was crazy sometimes.

Unfortunately I attended his funeral this past Saturday seeing all of his loved ones sobbing and grieving. I felt most bad for the family in having to lose a child.

One thing that I took from this experience is always say you love someone, how much they have impacted your life in a positive way, and how they have brought joy to everyone they know. This friend of mine suffered from depression and feeling constantly unloved and that is not how anyone should feel.