Loving Netflix

Loving Netflix

What shows do you watch?

10
Loving Netflix
Digital Trends

I don't know about you, but I don't have time these days to sit down and watch television. I can never catch up to my tv shows and sometimes end up waiting until the whole season gets on Netflix. Netflix is taking over. It is a cheap way to watch what you want to watch. I pay basically nine dollars, which is the basic plan for Netflix and I share with three other people.

I binge watch on Netflix when I have nothing else to do, or rather I don't want to do anything else. It is a way for me to relax. Here are five of the shows I love so much that I could watch over and over again.

1. Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl is a series that aired in 2007 and has six seasons. It's about a group Manhattan's elite private school students. They have the money and privileged to do what they want when they want. Except there is an anonymous blogger that they call gossip girl watching their every move.

Gossip Girl will post the student's secrets to stir the pot. No one knows this mysterious blogger and you won't know until the very end. Trust me, I tried guessing over and over. But I still got it wrong. I enjoyed this series very much because of all the twists and turns it involved with kids that I could very distantly connect with. They had issues we all deal with, but in a different way.

2. Glee

Glee aired in 2009 and has six seasons also. It is about high school students and a teacher coming together as a club. They sing and dance while having fun. Glee teaches you that everyone is special no matter who you are. You can do whatever you love and not be ashamed.

I don't usually like musicals. But this show doesn't just sing all the time. They talk about their issues, working out everyday problems like you and I would. The music is this show ranges from back in the day to stuff you hear on the radio while riding to work or school. It can definitely make you want to sing and dance along.

3. House

House is a television show that aired in 2004. Having 8 seasons and the episodes never get old. This doctor seems like a quack with his wacky ways of medicine, but always ends up curing his patients.

I never watched just from the beginning in season one so I am going back to watch it all through now. I'm now in season three, episode nine. This is one of the shows that can pick you up when you are having a bad day. And a plus, you feel like a doctor after watching for so long and you will even try to diagnose House's patients to see if you can do what he can.

4. Grey's Anatomy (Another doctor show)

Grey's Anatomy is a show that first aired in 2005. This fall will be the premiere of their 13th season. So there is 12 seasons on Netflix. It is about young doctors working with crisis's everyday. You grow to love every single character from the beginning to the end.

I have cried so much for this show that I can never stop watching. I'm invested in it as much as I could be in a book if I was reading it. I recommend this show if you want something to keep you wanting more. It makes you feel like a doctor even more.

5. Supernatural

Supernatural aired 2005 also and it has 10 season on Netflix. There are actually going on to 12 seasons this year. It is about two brothers that have grown up to hunt and kill demons. You will be introduced to several varieties of the supernatural world.

It is a very entertaining show. You can get emotionally invested in the show. I know I did. I haven't been able to watch the last season yet. But I can't wait for it come on Netflix.

These are only five out of several shows that I have come to love on Netflix. Most of these were just something I put on for noise and ended up hooking me in. I don't see whats wrong with putting on one episode and seeing if you like it. Try it, you never know if your going to enjoy the show!