Why I Love What Lush Products Have Done For My Skin

I'll never go back to products made by companies like Proactiv or Clean and Clear.

23
Chasing Sunrises

Ladies, how many of you have been personally victimized by the skin on your face? Almost all of us, right? You try to fight it off with skin care products you see on TV or the latest skin fad on the internet. None of it cures your breakouts.

Well, I have been kindly introduced to Lush products which are fresh, handmade, vegetarian and ethical. Let me tell you, I will never go back to those products you hear about on TV. Those products stop working after a few weeks, they are too harsh on your skin and your breakouts never seem to end. Since using Lush products, my skin is softer, clearer and healthier. I have never been happier with my face!

Not only do their products work great, but their store is incredible. They have employees who are well educated in all of the products they sell. They are helpful, kind and personable. Employees will tell you the truth about what they like and what they don't like. Lush will allow you to sample products to make sure it is something you want to use. The company genuinely wants you to walk away happy.

Lush's products are easy to use and they smell great as well. I have a good amount of their products, so I will fill you in on some of my favorites. I highly recommend that you go into the store and chat with the employees, so they can find what is perfect for you. Here goes the list of my favorites:

1. Grease Lighting

This is my favorite Lush product. You put it right on your pimples and they are noticeably downsized the next day.

2. Toothy Tabs

These are like tooth paste. I use them only at night because they don't give me that minty fresh feeling. However, my teeth were whiter in one use of these than with years of using 3D White tooth paste.

3. Coal Face

This face wash clears my breakouts while making my skin feel so soft without being oily.

4. Ocean Salt Scrub

This is a great exfoliator. It uses sea salt rather than the exfoliating beads found in many other products. This makes it much better for the environment as well.

5. Vanishing Cream Moisturizer

I've only had a sample of this one, but I love it. I am definitely going to invest in this. It is a light moisturizer that does not leave you feeling oily or sticky.

Trust me, if you try these products, you will never go back.