A Love Letter To My Cup Of Tea

A Love Letter To My Cup Of Tea

Thanks for getting me through the day.

322
A Love Letter To My Cup Of Tea
Anna Quattrone

Dear cup of tea,

Without you and your incredible mixture of flavor, warmth, and honey (or sugar) my life would be incomplete. Which is why I wanted to take this time to thank you for everything you do for me. I can not imagine going a single day without you because you give me the strength and courage to get me through the day.

I am intrigued by your many flavors, colors, forms and specialties. I sometimes become overwhelmed with all the options you present to me, but am never disappointed when I try something new. Black, green, white, herbal, loose, or bagged you are beautiful in all your different shapes and forms.

The best thing about you is the fact that you can fix almost anything and everything. When I have a sore throat, you soothe it every time. When I am tired, you wake me up. When I am sick, you help my tummy. When I am freezing cold, you fill me up with warmth. When I am stressed, you calm me down. The real question is, what can’t you make better?

So, my beautiful cup of tea, thank you. Thanks for always being there for me no matter what. Thanks for always being available to me whenever I need you. Whether it in the early morning, mid afternoon, or late at night I know you will be there. You are irreplaceable and forever hold a special place in my heart. Thank you again for everything that you do.

With Love,

An Avid Tea Drinker