Broken Love

Broken Love

When dealing with a broken person as person that you love you create a broken love your addicted to the toxic ways and negative thoughts.

16
Broken Love
Chaina

Broken Love

When dealing with a broken person as person that you love you create a broken love you're addicted to the toxic ways and negative thoughts,

Showing feelings,

Can be a challenge

Especially feeling as though it’s not being reciprocated,

It’s funny how everything reveals itself with time

The key to successfully loving someone who is broken is never giving up

There’s nothing amusing about love when you figure out it’s blind

Hate is jaded and it can be disappointed when you find out there is a thin line between the two,

There is no point in arguing if the end result is to quit and give up,

No one has patience for drama heartache and pain,

That is the compromise you must be willing to sacrifice the fear of your bruised ego in order to find the best in someone who once made you happy,

It’s easier to fall for the best part of someone

Then to accept them for the things they lack

Wires get crossed and words get confused,

Focusing on the negative in any situation will eventually lead to its demise,

As it’s written in the bible Love is patient and love is kind,

Take the time to really see the beautiful person buried underneath all of that pain,

Never stop praying, keep the faith that God is in the midst of the relationship so when you are feeling like giving up and splitting up,

God will build you up and lift you up building you stronger through your pain.