Podcasts to listen to during your drive

The 4 Best podcasts For Your long Drives

Music can be nice during drives, but you may learn something through podcasts.

103
Kevin Laminto

We all know that drives can be long and boring, even with music on. Sometimes, music is just not what you want when you are driving. That is when podcasts come in! Podcasts have been getting popular these days and I have hopped on that bandwagon couple years ago and wanted to recommend some podcasts I've been really enjoying, so here is my list!

1. A Piece Of Work with Abbi Jacobson

If you are familiar with the TV show Broad City, you will know Abbi Jacobson. If now, now you know! Abbi is a brilliant comedian, actress, writer, and illustrator, who gained fame through her show, Broad City. But little did you know that she is from a family full of artists and she even went to school for art, so she is very familiar with the art.

These podcasts call all art lovers and museum lovers as she dwells into the deep questions of the modern and contemporary art at MoMA. Each episode is around 20 minutes long and very informative, so I highly recommend!

2. Still Processing by The New York Times

The New York Times presents Still Processing, a culture podcast, with their own personal writers, Jenna Wortham and Wesley Morris. They cover TV shows, movies, art, and music that are worth introducing to their listeners, and they bring such intelligent and intriguing conversations to the table. Wortham and Morris' voices are very 'podcast worthy' as well and will catch your attention right away.

I personally recommend 'Asian-Americans Talk About Racism, and We Listen'. Very interesting, although I may be a little biased here.

3. Revisionist History with Malcolm Gladwell

The author of The Outliers, Blink, The Tipping Point, and David and Goliath, brings his own podcast as well, Revisionist History, where he picks out an event, situation, happening that might have been overlooked or misunderstood and tells us the story of the research and findings that he discovers along the way.

Tough topics such as State v Johnson to other controversial topics are all covered and he breaks everything down so well. A very enjoyable podcast.

4. Bethel Church

Bethel Church has their own podcast with pastor Bill Johnson's sermons of the week. They share all of their amazing sermons and it's quite a holy drive when listening to their sermons.

Drives can be often great for thinking and pastor Bill's sermons will definitely get you thinking!