Live Like A Dog

Live Like A Dog

We Can Learn A Lot From Dogs

3278
Live Like A Dog
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2018/04/12/6365910118246596441337802717_Snoopy.jpg

Live like a dog. Sometimes you can learn a lot from a dog, whether that be a strange dog to you, or a best friend. Some things that I’ve learned from my dog, Snoopy, was everything. I loved my dog, and he loved me. Everything about are dogs is pure wonder. What makes a dog, a dog? I'll tell you what I think.

Some things that I learned from my dog were: one, love, love to your fullest. Everything that a dog does, comes from their heart. Everything is full of pure love, whether that be licking your face, smelling your butt, bringing you their toy, or even biting you, yes I said biting.

Number two, live your life to the fullest, because YOLO, am I right. Go smell that girl cute girls butt, eat that food that fell on the floor, taste that bunny and say hello to that squirrel. Haha. But for real, just live your life how you want to, nobody can tell you how to or how not to live your life. Be like a dog, they listen sometimes, but other times they don't, and when they don't, I'm pretty sure that's when they have the most fun. Like rolling in the dirt that you wouldn't allow, but they look so happy, so just roll in the mud with your dog.

Number three, never give up. Snoopy lived for 19 years. He's been there pretty much my whole life, and he's been a pretty good dog. Yeah, he may not have liked to cuddle, and yeah he may have been super old and a grumpy grandpa, but we still loved each other. In that time that he was alive, he had two or three strokes, and he kept on kicking. Most people hit a bump in the road, and they stop and give up. Not Snoopy, he was a fighter, and that's honestly the best way to be. Because then you get what you want, and achieve what you want in life. Who wants to sit back and watch their friends get things they want and you not even try? No one. Just strive for your goals, and never give up on them, whether that be school, a career, a family, or even how happy that you want to be in life. It doesn't matter, just strive for your goals, I repeat, strive for your goals, you'll never be happier once you reach them. Sometimes those goals are not enough, but that means you need bigger goals if you achieve them right away, you need more, you can't just settle.

So everything that I learned from Snoopy, is completely relatable to all dogs, and whether that be your dog, your best friends dog, or random dog that just came up to you and smelled your butt, it doesn't matter. You can learn something from every dog, and that's the wonderful part about them, they're so full of life and lovable. How can you not love dogs? So live like a dog, roll in the mud, smell some butts, and eat that food that fell on the dirty floor. Who cares, because I know I want to live like a dog. I want to love everyday and every human that I come into contact with. I want to live my life, and I know I never want to give up on my goals, period.

So why not live like a dog?

In memory of Snoopy <3