'The Yes Theory' Encouraged Me To Live My Life To The Fullest

'The Yes Theory' Encouraged Me To Live My Life To The Fullest, And It Could Do The Same For You

I recently stumbled across a YouTube channel that changed my life for the better. It seems silly to say that some dudes on social media could make you a better person, but watch even one of their videos and you'll see why they have people hooked.

428

Last week, I saw a recommended video on my YouTube homepage called "We threw an INSANE PARTY for $0" and decided to click on it. The video was all about creating an awesome experience with complete strangers they meet on the street, for no money. Once I watched it, I clicked on their channel and started binge-watching all their videos.

All of the videos on this channel are about taking risks and making your life exciting. It's all about the experience of things and sometimes saying "yes" to a crazy idea will pay off in incredible ways.

The creators of this channel, Yes Theory are 4 best friends from all around the world, who aim to live their lives to the fullest and meet people wherever they go. In every video with "strangers," they announce that they don't consider anyone a stranger, there are just friends you haven't met yet.

In their YouTube bio, here's part of their mission statement: "Ammar, Thomas, Matt, and Derin met in Montreal, Canada in the summer of 2015 and bonded over their shared desire to live a life that challenged and excited them."

As I got deeper and deeper into their videos, they really showed me the importance of stepping outside of your comfort zone. In a lot of their videos, they are talking to random passersby on the street and trying to get them to join their crazy adventures. Here are some of their adventures: 16 STRANGERS IN A MANSION OVERNIGHT!!, Surprising Strangers With a Flight Above The Oscars!!! and recently, WE HELICOPTER BUNGEE JUMPED WITH WILL SMITH (over Grand Canyon).

They live by the mantra "Seek Discomfort," and even have merch to reinforce this mindset. It's super cool to think about, and their idea of seeking discomfort and stepping outside of your box is something we should all strive to do.

So, if you're bored from studying or are looking for a new show to watch, I would totally check out the "Yes Theory" YouTube page. There's a ton of videos for you to binge-watch (like I did for a week straight) and they will inspire you to make your life more exciting and worthwhile.