How The Live Feeds Increase Your ‘Big Brother’ Addiction

The live feeds make everything better.

121
cbs4indy.com

As I am writing this article, I am indeed, listening to the live feeds as if it were normal background music. I fall asleep practically every night to the live feeds. If you thought you were a “Big Brother” fan, it becomes extreme when you start watching the live feeds.

It is definitely a commitment to watch “Big Brother” since it is on three times a week. Even with this insane amount of episodes a week, it’s not enough. Yes, three times a week is still not enough.

So much happens in the Big Brother house that the live feeds are only fitting. These 24-hour live feeds let you watch and/or stalk the houseguests every thought, question, and conversation. With four cameras, you are able to watch multiple different conversations or watch them all at once with the quad view.

As a “Big Brother” fan, this is amazing. The feeds are a never ending episode. Sometimes Big Brother interrupts with a message saying, “We’ll be right back,” and the usual fish tank footage featuring Dory.

We hear the automated Big Brother voice tell the houseguests’ different commands like, “Nicole, put on your microphone,” or “Michelle, stop that,” and the frequent, “You are not allowed to talk about production.”

With only one-hour episodes, not everything from the feeds can possibly fit into the episodes. There are so many showmances—show [ro]mances—this season that they barely make visible on the live shows. The episodes mostly show the competitions but the live stream shows it all. The arguments, laughs, birthdays, lap dances, alliances, cooking sessions, and all the twists and turns.

You’ll see how often Paul Abrahamian is “pissssed” and yet constantly spreads friendship. You can find last season’s Da’Vonne Rogers a.k.a. Mama Day and her sassy personality fill not only the diary room but the entire house. There’s also Season 14’s Frank Eudy and his “cabbage patch kid”, Bridgette Dunning. There’s a mix of new competitors, “Big Brother” veterans, and even past houseguest’s relatives.

As an additional benefit, you find out all the competitions wins beforehand. The Head of Household (H.O.H.), the nominations, and the veto are all revealed in the live feeds before the shows air. You don’t have to wait through the horrendous gap between Sunday and Wednesday to find out who is nominated. If you watch the feeds, you’ll find out who is nominated soon after the HOH.

The only thing the feeds won’t show is the actual competition itself and the ceremonies. Those are saved for the shows.

Remember in "Big Brother"...always expect the unexpected.